This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else here OCD about games?

#11kobalobasileusPosted 8/17/2013 1:39:23 PM
TC, you are definitely coming off as a little crazy. None of the little "OMG, I accidentally played with someone who modded their game in an insignificant way" nonsense really affects anything. Don't sweat the small stuff and just get on with it.

I'd never restart a maxed character if something like that happened. Of course, I also have no qualms about "massaging" random number generators in loot-based games.
#12Relentless639Posted 8/18/2013 12:09:38 AM
I might have some kind of OCD problems. But not as bad as that sounds TC.
Part of the solution - for you I mean - is accepting that things in life are kind of random - in theory it *actually* isn't, but it's near impossible for humans to predict what happens. So you will have to balance yourself with the chaos that comes with it.
#13Fission_MaiIedPosted 8/18/2013 12:20:12 AM(edited)
Rawe posted...
Now I'm levcel 48 in BL2 and a while back I went online with someone and I dunno if he was cheating or not...

Likely. Most posts now I read in regards to public games people mention only finding public lobbies with cheaters and modders.

Heck I use gibbed editor from time to time to re-scale rare and legendries I don't feel like re-farming.

EDIT: Derp.
---
GT: Fission MaiIed (L is i); PSN: FissionXMailed (L is L); BNet: FissionMailD#1973; Steam ID: gfreak001
No "i" in team, but there is in fail.