This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Esports: I can understand MOBAs... but this?

#31Neutron_RaptorPosted 8/17/2013 8:44:09 PM
Don't know what you are talking about. WoT is great to watch and takes a lot of strategy and team work mixed with skill and knowledge of your tank. Just cause you don't understand the game doesn't make it bad or boring.
#32DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/17/2013 9:02:55 PM
MvC is cheesy. That's why people play it. The entire series is built around being uber cheap.
TBH, I find watching mobas more boring than watching WoT.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#33aak57Posted 8/17/2013 9:17:55 PM
You should watch of KoFXIII.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.
#34ATARIJAWAPosted 8/17/2013 10:29:07 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
TimePharaoh posted...

Again, you're just a scrub. The only reasoning you provided is "someone had a big combo". Lol?

That's probably why you had never heard of that...or Street Fighter 4....or fighting games....or knew fighting games were playing competitively....

You probably think two kicks in a Smash Bros game=how fighting games should be

So your whole argument is based on my user name? Ty, come again.

No it has nothing to do with your username (although it's an amusing coincidence). You're a scrub because, well, you're a scrub

1. You didn't know fighters were "esports"
2. You couldn't name it
3. You've never seen MVC
4. You had never even seen SF4
5. You don't know what combos are
6. You don't know that equal combos are in pretty much every fighting game
7. You haven't actually said what your argument is

I called you a scrub because you're a scrub.

I'ma entertain you kid for 1 more post. And I call you a kid because you seem so obsessed with my username and make a jab at it every post you make. I mean, where else do you see that outside of middle and elementary school where someone makes fun of someone's name like that? So it's pretty obvious you are around 12 years old or some extremely immature grown man. And you say it and try to act like you are funny when you just look sad.

1. Not knowing if something is an esport means absolutely nothing...especially fighting games. Fighting games are on consoles and don't throw community stuff in your face. It's not like LoL or Dota2 where as soon as you log in you see "TOURNY SOON!!! WATCH NOW!"

2-4. I couldn't name what? A game? Son, I'm old enough to have played street fight 2 on a coin machine in gas stations. Do you know how many street fighter/Capcom type games there been? It's the same crap but rehashed over and over. The same game you playing is basically the same games I've seen 10-20+ years ago. I'm not gonna try to remember every remake they do nor do I care to keep up with something that's the same old thing.

5. Why would you think I don't know what a combo is? I have no idea what I would of said to make you think that, so I have no idea how to reply to such a stupid thought.

6. The combos in Capcom vs type games are not the same in their standalone fighting games. Example: I never seen someone die or even remotely come close to dying in 1 combo in SF 4. In the Capcom vs game, characters went from full health to dead on one combo. And in other standalone games, it's not common. So what are you talking about? What games you know are like that? Never seen a Mortal Kombat, Killer Instints, Smash bros, ect that even comes close to that.

7. Learn to read and you'll find it

I don't remember Street Fight 2. Was that a knock off of Street Fighter 2? I loved that game.
Proof-read your own posts before you knock someone else. If you're old enough to have played Street Fighter 2 in the arcade you should have better spelling and grammar than a 4th grader. You made about 45 spelling and grammar mistakes in 4 paragraphs.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
#35happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 11:08:54 PM
ATARIJAWA posted...

I don't remember Street Fight 2. Was that a knock off of Street Fighter 2? I loved that game.
Proof-read your own posts before you knock someone else. If you're old enough to have played Street Fighter 2 in the arcade you should have better spelling and grammar than a 4th grader. You made about 45 spelling and grammar mistakes in 4 paragraphs.

-F
---
http://happyscrub.com/tierlist.jpg
#36ATARIJAWAPosted 8/17/2013 11:18:09 PM(edited)
Yeah, and the problem there is?
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
#37TeritoclonePosted 8/17/2013 11:22:59 PM(edited)
As a pro player in WoT, I must admit a lot of matches are really boring to watch, specially when the teams go for draws, but there are some very interesting ones.

Link to a replay: http://www.twitch.tv/wglna/c/2658762

skip to 35:00
---
Kevin sent me.
PSN: Tigermisu
#38farigontiPosted 8/17/2013 11:29:55 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
I die a little inside everytime I see "esport"

This. Just the thought of overweight loud mouthed gamer kids being categorized under "sport" makes me cringe.
---
FC= 3265-4867-8550
#39happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 11:45:18 PM
ATARIJAWA posted...
Yeah, and the problem there is?

The problem is that you need to go back to school if you see no problem with what I have in bold.

*takes off English hat*

:O Don'tcha tak lik u uh grammer naze if u cant rite correctly!
---
http://happyscrub.com/tierlist.jpg
#40chronosxgpPosted 8/17/2013 11:50:43 PM
I, unlike op, cannot understand MOBAs.
---
PSN: freestyle-xgp / Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0047-1250 -7224
I actually like Tidus. FFVII is an excellent game. I don't rank FF's except XIII which is last.