This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Esports: I can understand MOBAs... but this?

#41ATARIJAWAPosted 8/18/2013 12:54:51 AM
Maybe someone else can point it out since I see nothing wrong with it. 800 on the English section of my SATS. Ivy League graduate. You could say there should be a comma between arcade and you, but you would be incorrect.

I guess I don't have the Killer Instints when playing Street Fight 2. Maybe we should hold a "Tourny" on a standalone coin machine.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
#42ATARIJAWAPosted 8/18/2013 12:55:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43x_stevey_xPosted 8/18/2013 12:58:45 AM
farigonti posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
I die a little inside everytime I see "esport"

This. Just the thought of overweight loud mouthed gamer kids being categorized under "sport" makes me cringe.

as opposed to overweight loud mouthed football players ? yeh those are real athletes right thurr
#44DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/18/2013 1:13:24 AM
ATARIJAWA posted...
Maybe someone else can point it out since I see nothing wrong with it. 800 on the English section of my SATS. Ivy League graduate. You could say there should be a comma between arcade and you, but you would be incorrect.

I guess I don't have the Killer Instints when playing Street Fight 2. Maybe we should hold a "Tourny" on a standalone coin machine.

There was a comma missing between you and arcade.
The other two highlights, however, I can't find anything wrong with. Not the most elegant writing, but not incorrect.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#45happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 6:28:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#46happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 6:29:34 AM
ATARIJAWA posted...
Maybe someone else can point it out since I see nothing wrong with it. 800 on the English section of my SATS. Ivy League graduate. .

WTF? How the hell they let you in there if you can't catch simple writing mistakes like that?!
---
http://happyscrub.com/tierlist.jpg
#47happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 6:56:34 AM
ATARIJAWA posted...

---
#48ATARIJAWAPosted 8/18/2013 7:18:57 AM(edited)
happyscrub1 posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...

I was using your spelling from your original post, dolt.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
#49happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 7:27:38 AM
ATARIJAWA posted...

I was using your spelling from your original post, dolt.

I'm not correcting the spelling.
---
#50ATARIJAWAPosted 8/18/2013 7:45:04 AM
Then why did you bold Killer Instints?
---