The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a sick, full of action. Immersive, pretty, under rated game

#1DARQ MXPosted 8/17/2013 7:09:15 PM
examples like witcher 2 for example. Not an extremely well know game, pretty under rated but a very good game, just a tough crowd pleaser because it was difficult to know what to do next once getting a few hours into, there for it never got highly recommended cause they didn't "hold your hand"
---
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
#2Spidey555Posted 8/17/2013 7:23:26 PM
Gothic 2 gold and gothic 3 with community patch
---
360 GT: FiendishFiend
Steam: Spidey555
#3g_lethalPosted 8/17/2013 7:25:01 PM
binary domain
---
"Remember Me" is awesome
#4KURRUPTORPosted 8/17/2013 7:28:28 PM
Darksiders 2 is kinda under-rated... or just kinda not well known enough for how good it is. Darksiders 1 is as well but the combat is a bit more clunky so I can see why people might not like that one as much.
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.
#5nintend0Fan46Posted 8/17/2013 8:01:19 PM
I thought of Bulletstorm when reading the title.
---
FGoAT Abbreviated: OoT, LttP, MM, EB, TF2, DE:HR, SSBB, SMG2, CoH, KNiD, SMW2:YI, P2, MK:DD, PW:AA, SC:CT, BK, L4D2, MP5, KI:U, MPT, 007:EoN, SC2, PM:TTYD...
#6taco_ninja393Posted 8/17/2013 8:03:25 PM
Demon/Dark Souls
#7dioxxysPosted 8/17/2013 8:04:39 PM
taco_ninja393 posted...
Demon/Dark Souls

no, people love this game
#8DARQ MX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 8:22:58 PM
taco_ninja393 posted...
Demon/Dark Souls

I'm good. lol

Getting a rusty dull knife and getting to fight a boss within the first 1min of the game was more than enough cheapness for me to deal with. That game works off exploitation to beat bosses, which I don't find what makes a game hard and difficult. It makes it annoying, stupid and cheap. The fact that you can't really beat bosses in the game by normal means is just silly.
---
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
#9HydroCannabinolPosted 8/17/2013 8:25:32 PM
DARQ MX posted...
taco_ninja393 posted...
Demon/Dark Souls

I'm good. lol

Getting a rusty dull knife and getting to fight a boss within the first 1min of the game was more than enough cheapness for me to deal with. That game works off exploitation to beat bosses, which I don't find what makes a game hard and difficult. It makes it annoying, stupid and cheap. The fact that you can't really beat bosses in the game by normal means is just silly.

Wow you're garbage.
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#10BogePosted 8/17/2013 8:30:20 PM(edited)
DARQ MX posted...
taco_ninja393 posted...
Demon/Dark Souls

I'm good. lol

You forgot to explore. That's a key part of Dark Souls. You don't have to fight that boss with your broken weapon. There is a door off to the left. Man I love Dark Souls!!

As for needing exploits, no, you never need an exploit to kill a boss. But there are a couple of exploits in some situations. I tend to think the developers meant to do that and you just need to try things to find those exploits. It's part of the fun. Man I love Dark Souls!
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.