This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a sick, full of action. Immersive, pretty, under rated game

#101NingishzidaPosted 8/18/2013 11:48:30 AM
The Witcher 2 is not "full of action", and what action it does have is clunky and awful. The Witcher 2 is also overrated, it didn't score highly because it was good, it scored highly because Dragon Age 2 was so damn bad (ie., kneejerk backlash).
#102arleasPosted 8/18/2013 11:55:56 AM
no reason for me not to point yout that the game states you shouldn't fight the boss at that moment.

Right, and that's why I said it was a stupid reason not to like it.

I doubt anyone who was really interested in the game would read his reasoning for disliking it and think it was valid unless they were equally vapid. The thing is, people like that aren't going to be swayed by your internet argument no matter how right you might be. His mind was made up before he played it, which is why he gave up on it so quickly and then used the first boss fight as the excuse. Maybe one day he'll go back and give it another shot, though if he does it won't be because of anything said in this topic. It doesn't make a difference to me either way.

I'm not defending the TC, I just think it's a waste of time to argue over it.
---
http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/19/193056.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2309944238.png
#103Leafy101Posted 8/18/2013 11:56:15 AM
The Wonderful 101 isn't out until September 15th, but it fits all of those adjectives perfectly. :D
#104Leafy101Posted 8/18/2013 11:57:05 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#105Big_Boss1432Posted 8/18/2013 1:18:17 PM
Why are all the dark souls fans butthurt. Its a great game, but he doesn't like it. Get over it.
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#106NingishzidaPosted 8/18/2013 1:37:54 PM
Silbe posted...
I love DarkSouls, but after reading this thread I'm really ashamed of the community. -_-
Seriously guys, drop it, If someone dislikes something it's their right to say so, If someone hates a game for whatever reason, so be it, stop acting like preschoolers.

well yeah, you have a right to dislike whatever you wish. but problems arise when your reasons for disliking are shown to stem from utter ignorance. that's when you become an easy object of ridicule.
#107thatfool12GsPosted 8/18/2013 2:49:19 PM
DARQ MX posted...
HydroCannabinol posted...
DARQ MX posted...
taco_ninja393 posted...
Demon/Dark Souls

I'm good. lol

Getting a rusty dull knife and getting to fight a boss within the first 1min of the game was more than enough cheapness for me to deal with. That game works off exploitation to beat bosses, which I don't find what makes a game hard and difficult. It makes it annoying, stupid and cheap. The fact that you can't really beat bosses in the game by normal means is just silly.

Wow you're garbage.

Not really. Playing and wasting my time on a garbage cheap game. Doesn't make me garbage.

Well you are garbage at creating sentences properly tbh.
---
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
#108DARQ MX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 6:52:41 PM
thatfool12Gs posted...
DARQ MX posted...
HydroCannabinol posted...
DARQ MX posted...
taco_ninja393 posted...
Demon/Dark Souls

I'm good. lol

Getting a rusty dull knife and getting to fight a boss within the first 1min of the game was more than enough cheapness for me to deal with. That game works off exploitation to beat bosses, which I don't find what makes a game hard and difficult. It makes it annoying, stupid and cheap. The fact that you can't really beat bosses in the game by normal means is just silly.

Wow you're garbage.

Not really. Playing and wasting my time on a garbage cheap game. Doesn't make me garbage.

Well you are garbage at creating sentences properly tbh.

You're*. It actually works better for what you're trying to explain.
---
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
#109immortaltech6Posted 8/18/2013 7:48:57 PM(edited)
HighOnPhazon posted...
You don't need cheap tactics to beat bosses in Dark Souls. Oddly enough skill goes a long way in that game.

If you gave up on it after the first attempt, you don't deserve to play it anyway.

Yes. And casuals posing as hardcore gamers (ppl who've played plenty of games from many genres and have a better understanding of what an innovative/ original game entails, ppl with generally an open mind and the skill to match and conquer that diversity of challenges).
#110SienrurouniPosted 8/21/2013 3:26:07 AM
Aelfredus posted...
Doom 3? Not under rated but obscure.

Did you just call Doom 3 obscure?
---
"You may not believe this, but I was once a remarkable man,"
-Denny Crane