This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a sick, full of action. Immersive, pretty, under rated game

#21Ha_D00DPosted 8/17/2013 9:44:40 PM
Slayn posted...
HydroCannabinol posted...
DARQ MX posted...
taco_ninja393 posted...
Demon/Dark Souls

I'm good. lol

Getting a rusty dull knife and getting to fight a boss within the first 1min of the game was more than enough cheapness for me to deal with. That game works off exploitation to beat bosses, which I don't find what makes a game hard and difficult. It makes it annoying, stupid and cheap. The fact that you can't really beat bosses in the game by normal means is just silly.

Wow you're garbage.

Seriously, he doesn't even realize his post makes him seem like a total noob.

Yet, it is funnier when they are ignorant to the fact.
---
HAF 922// i5 3570k// Hyper 212 Evo// P8Z77-V LK// Sapphire 7970 Dual-X Edition// 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws// SeaSonic 620w// Mushkin 120GB
#22spookyxelectricPosted 8/17/2013 10:08:53 PM
I second Binary Domain and Darksiders II. Both excellent games which failed to find much of an audience.
#23SilbePosted 8/17/2013 10:11:16 PM
I love DarkSouls, but after reading this thread I'm really ashamed of the community. -_-
Seriously guys, drop it, If someone dislikes something it's their right to say so, If someone hates a game for whatever reason, so be it, stop acting like preschoolers.
---
Steam/PSN:mezzokakerlake/Petz/Lv200/Fighter
Neu:______mezzokakerlake2/Heiji/Lv38/Mage
#24JinKougaPosted 8/17/2013 10:41:41 PM
Deadpool.
---
The Official Devil Slicer of any Monster Hunter Message Board.
The Quitting Hunter Returns.
#25Solid_Snake124Posted 8/17/2013 10:44:03 PM
HydroCannabinol posted...
DARQ MX posted...
taco_ninja393 posted...
Demon/Dark Souls

I'm good. lol

Getting a rusty dull knife and getting to fight a boss within the first 1min of the game was more than enough cheapness for me to deal with. That game works off exploitation to beat bosses, which I don't find what makes a game hard and difficult. It makes it annoying, stupid and cheap. The fact that you can't really beat bosses in the game by normal means is just silly.

Wow you're garbage.

---
The love of Arda was set in your hearts by Iluvatar, and he does not plant to no purpose.
#26BasilVZeroPosted 8/17/2013 10:55:45 PM
DARQ MX posted...
taco_ninja393 posted...
Demon/Dark Souls

I'm good. lol

So in other words, you played the game wrong and dont know how the game is like after the tutorial boss? l0l
---
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BasilZero
#27TheCoolzPosted 8/17/2013 11:00:48 PM
Really the only cheap thing in Dark Souls that is gimmick as hell is Bed of Chaos, dat kellogs rawr .
---
http://www.playdota.com/img/art/75645/fanart/f1323969016.jpg
Crystal Maiden Fan Club
#28AltmadragonPosted 8/17/2013 11:03:45 PM
BasilVZero posted...
DARQ MX posted...
taco_ninja393 posted...
Demon/Dark Souls

I'm good. lol

So in other words, you played the game wrong and dont know how the game is like after the tutorial boss? l0l

Out of that whole post, How do you assume he never got passed the first boss.
---
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| GB GTX 770 4gb sli|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HDx2| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|
#29TeritoclonePosted 8/17/2013 11:04:40 PM
Lol at the Dark Souls-related discussion going on.

Hmm... you should try Just Cause 2 if you haven't
---
Kevin sent me.
PSN: Tigermisu
#30nimatoda666Posted 8/17/2013 11:27:18 PM
I'm sorry but after reading your criteria I can only think of demon/dark souls. You want an immersive game but you don't want to immerse yourself in dark souls and explore for 5 minutes? Not all games are simple where you go through, easily win and get a big ego trip. Some games actually challenge you, that's kind of where the immersion comes from. You can associate yourself better with a character and story when you personally are going through trials and difficulties.