This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a sick, full of action. Immersive, pretty, under rated game

#51GigerSupremePosted 8/18/2013 3:24:38 AM
johnny_pay posted...
vanquish, sadly its on console but that game is all action

binary domain is a decent enough substitute if you cant get vanquish.
#52johnny_payPosted 8/18/2013 3:27:32 AM
GigerSupreme posted...
johnny_pay posted...
vanquish, sadly its on console but that game is all action

binary domain is a decent enough substitute if you cant get vanquish.

binary domain is good but i cant touch the game again. i finished it when it first came out and the lack of NG+ put me off the game.
#53FunkyMonkey90Posted 8/18/2013 3:35:26 AM
rpgguy999 posted...
Resonance of Fate.

---
PSN:DEEJhopskotch XBL: James Scott III
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0777 2161 2434
#54Big_Boss1432Posted 8/18/2013 3:53:39 AM
Onimusha 1-3
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#55claytonbuckleyPosted 8/18/2013 3:55:20 AM
This is the PC board right. So you people are reccomending the PC port of Dark Souls, contender for the worst port in recent years.

TC, if you want something like Witcher 2, go play Witcher 1
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/somonah/
#56Bellum_SacrumPosted 8/18/2013 3:56:03 AM
TC asks for games like Dark Souls. Dark Souls is suggested. TC rages due to how much he sucks or lacks understanding of the game.

Pretty much every game that fits the bill will make you rage TC. You can't handle a difficulty curve. Go back to playing Farmville.

Freaking casuals.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#57Big_Boss1432Posted 8/18/2013 3:56:05 AM
No more heroes 1 and 2 also
And madworld
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#58pozertronPosted 8/18/2013 5:11:01 AM
Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS.

you will have to order it from japan though.
---
Any game with a time limit must burn in hell...with the exception of Fallout 1, Mana Khemia and Mana Khemia 2 since those were actually good.
#59tottenhamfan7Posted 8/18/2013 5:35:45 AM
Give Bard's Tale a try if you don't mind playing older games.It's a hack and slash game but what makes it stand out is a funny story and lots of jokes.
#60ThatPersonGuyPosted 8/18/2013 5:50:04 AM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
TC asks for games like Dark Souls. Dark Souls is suggested. TC rages due to how much he sucks or lacks understanding of the game.

Pretty much every game that fits the bill will make you rage TC. You can't handle a difficulty curve. Go back to playing Farmville.

Freaking casuals.

And then they wonder why people are put off by PC folks...
---
You can beat 'em up by any means or blow them all to SMITHEREENS, a favorite of this sentient machine!