This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a sick, full of action. Immersive, pretty, under rated game

#71RogueVIIIPosted 8/18/2013 7:09:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#72PhyxrPosted 8/18/2013 7:11:02 AM
Crusader: No Remorse
Crusader: No Regret
and good old Mordor
#73claytonbuckleyPosted 8/18/2013 7:19:09 AM
Darkcloud20 posted...
claytonbuckley posted...
This is the PC board right. So you people are reccomending the PC port of Dark Souls, contender for the worst port in recent years.

TC, if you want something like Witcher 2, go play Witcher 1

The only reason it is a bad port is because it is not better than the console version. So there is no reason not to recomend it.

I don't even know how to respond to this.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/somonah/
#74MonadoMasterPosted 8/18/2013 8:20:53 AM
Don't get Dark Souls under any circumstances. It is an awful, awful game.
#75SnipeStarPosted 8/18/2013 8:23:22 AM
Yargitsu99z posted...
America's Army

i lol'd
---
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
#76PanopictonguyPosted 8/18/2013 8:40:13 AM
DARQ MX posted...
taco_ninja393 posted...
Demon/Dark Souls

I'm good. lol

Getting a rusty dull knife and getting to fight a boss within the first 1min of the game was more than enough cheapness for me to deal with. That game works off exploitation to beat bosses, which I don't find what makes a game hard and difficult. It makes it annoying, stupid and cheap. The fact that you can't really beat bosses in the game by normal means is just silly.

What are normal means? And your not actually suppose to beat that boss with your rusty knife. You're suppose to get your class weapon first then come back to kill that boss.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#77CyhortI82Posted 8/18/2013 8:54:40 AM
nimatoda666 posted...
Some games actually challenge you, that's kind of where the immersion comes from. You can associate yourself better with a character and story when you personally are going through trials and difficulties.

I completely disagree with this. Immersion comes from getting lost in a story or game world and I can't get pulled in when I'm constantly dying or being forced to explore/grind just to get further in the game. The best games to get immersed in are easy, heavily story based games IMO.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I love DLC :) Story>gameplay>>>graphics.
#78Chaos_MissilePosted 8/18/2013 8:57:31 AM
*enters topic*
> topic title says "recommend me a (...) underrated game"
> mfw 90% recs Dark Souls, which is probably one of the biggest sleeper hits this gen and is far from being underrated OTL
*leaves facepalming*
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#7947roxPosted 8/18/2013 8:58:41 AM
DARK SOULS SUCKS
HOTLINE MIAMI GOOD
---
Man, life ain't nothin' but palm trees & sunsets.
#80darkdragon_9600Posted 8/18/2013 9:01:03 AM
TC missed the big, glowing, orange writing on the ground telling him to run from the boss, claims that Dark Souls is garbage because he missed the most obvious hint in the world, and people still defend him.

Yep, it's the Dark Souls community that sucks.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?