This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a sick, full of action. Immersive, pretty, under rated game

#91yarow12Posted 8/18/2013 11:05:25 AM
Phantom Dust.
---
Where are all the trees going? o.O
{not changing sig until humanity meets responsibility June 2008}
#92Yesenia_gitanaPosted 8/18/2013 11:09:49 AM
-Oni
-Faery: Tales of Avalon (If you like RPG)
-Dreamfall: The Longest journey
-Orcs Must Die (1 or 2)
#93blax34dmPosted 8/18/2013 11:10:02 AM
DARQ MX posted...
taco_ninja393 posted...
Demon/Dark Souls

I'm good. lol

Getting a rusty dull knife and getting to fight a boss within the first 1min of the game was more than enough cheapness for me to deal with. That game works off exploitation to beat bosses, which I don't find what makes a game hard and difficult. It makes it annoying, stupid and cheap. The fact that you can't really beat bosses in the game by normal means is just silly.

Lol wut
#94Big_Boss1432Posted 8/18/2013 11:26:22 AM
DARQ MX posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
Onimusha 1-3

i LOVE the onimushas even dawn of dreams, but is it on pc?

I'm assuming you have some up to date specs, emulators homie! DoD was the balls. Love that game
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#95NorthernDruidPosted 8/18/2013 11:43:09 AM
How immersive it is will vary i guess, and i'm not sure if it qualifies as underrated.
But Remember Me fits all the rest at least, and is a short, awesome game that for all it's faults will give you a pretty, immersive, action-filled experience.
---
The best plans are the ones that don't work unless you wing it along the way. -Skandrae
Proud (shared) winner of Majora's Mask Quiz IV: A New Hope
#96lovbbwsPosted 8/18/2013 12:06:08 PM
John woo's stanglehold not sure if on PC i played it on 360 its not super great or anything and didnt sell for anything but i liked it and its cheap try it :)
#97arleasPosted 8/18/2013 12:23:39 PM
TC missed the big, glowing, orange writing on the ground telling him to run from the boss, claims that Dark Souls is garbage because he missed the most obvious hint in the world, and people still defend him.

No, that's true... you have to read to know right away that you shouldn't just attack an enemy because they threw you in the room with the enemy... But reading isn't a strong suit for some people, like everyone who came into this topic recommending Dark Souls as underrated...

Do I think it's stupid that he dismisses the game without even really give it a shot? Sure... Do I really care what TC does with his spare time? Not particularly, no... If I made a suggestion and TC said no to it, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Yep, it's the Dark Souls community that sucks.

If they can't take a no for an answer, then yeah, that makes them just as bad as every other fanboy laden group on the internet. TC doesn't like Dark souls for however stupid a reason.. that doesn't mean you have to stay and argue with him about it. Just shake your head and move on.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/dc821beb3ce7e522d4d6721ba24c11e0/fs.png
http://i.imgur.com/r5PgL.gif
#98darkdragon_9600Posted 8/18/2013 12:36:01 PM
arleas posted...
TC missed the big, glowing, orange writing on the ground telling him to run from the boss, claims that Dark Souls is garbage because he missed the most obvious hint in the world, and people still defend him.

No, that's true... you have to read to know right away that you shouldn't just attack an enemy because they threw you in the room with the enemy... But reading isn't a strong suit for some people, like everyone who came into this topic recommending Dark Souls as underrated...

Do I think it's stupid that he dismisses the game without even really give it a shot? Sure... Do I really care what TC does with his spare time? Not particularly, no... If I made a suggestion and TC said no to it, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

Yep, it's the Dark Souls community that sucks.

If they can't take a no for an answer, then yeah, that makes them just as bad as every other fanboy laden group on the internet. TC doesn't like Dark souls for however stupid a reason.. that doesn't mean you have to stay and argue with him about it. Just shake your head and move on.

If he listed The Witcher 2 as an example of an underrated game, Dark Souls is a valid suggestion.

It really doesn't mean I HAVE to stay and argue with him, but it means I can. His reasoning is pathetic and might turn people away from a perfectly fine game, no reason for me not to point yout that the game states you shouldn't fight the boss at that moment.
---
Can I haz cheezburger?
#99ReDxVaLoOPosted 8/18/2013 12:41:56 PM
I came in to say the Witcher 2, then realized that was what you were going for :)
---
You have not experienced pain until you have gone toe-to-toe with a Spiny Lobster
#100triple sPosted 8/18/2013 12:44:54 PM
Skyrim(FULLY MODDED) There's not a more immersive game out there IMO.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22