This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm trying to get onto Steamtrades.com..

#1CronoDynePosted 8/17/2013 11:19:55 PM
.. but it's not allowing me to verify my account. I have well over $100 worth of games on my account, and this DOES NOT include Humble Bundle titles.

Can anyone help me with this? Any way to contact their support?
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#2blakegallowayPosted 8/17/2013 11:23:54 PM
It takes a day or two to verify your account. I thought I was doing something wrong, but it was done the next day.
#3CronoDyne(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 11:26:35 PM
But it states I only have $83.14 on my account, when in actuality I have over $150 (I just counted all the games I personally purchased and calculated their steam prices, even reducing the total due to price drops - so in reality, I spent even more).
---
#4TimePharaohPosted 8/17/2013 11:30:40 PM
I don't even...? Are you trying to sell your account? Because you can't trade games in your library, so anything you spent or didn't spend is literally entirely irrelevant
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#5blakegallowayPosted 8/17/2013 11:31:10 PM
I'm not sure what the current values of you games has to do with your steamtrades account being verified.
#6CronoDyne(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 11:35:04 PM(edited)
blakegalloway posted...
I'm not sure what the current values of you games has to do with your steamtrades account being verified.

Your account could not be verified.
Error: We require all registered users to have at least $100.00 worth of games associated with their Steam account. This is to prevent users from creating multiple Steam accounts for use on this site. Currently your account is valued at $83.14.

That's the message that pops up when I log into Steamtrades via my Steam account.

And no, I'm not trying to sell my account =/
---
#7Dukaduka1k82Posted 8/18/2013 1:43:56 AM
CronoDyne posted...
blakegalloway posted...

Error: We require all registered users to have at least $100.00 worth of games associated with their Steam account. This is to prevent users from creating multiple Steam accounts for use on this site. Currently your account is valued at $83.14.

That's the message that pops up when I log into Steamtrades via my Steam account.

Get a few more games. You apparently do not have $100 worth of games in your account. I would just spend $1 on the EA humble bundle and put those games on your steam account. Also make sure you sync your account with steamtrades or steamgifts.com.
---
Asus i7-3610QM @ 2.3Ghz, 16gig ram, Nvidia 660m 2Gb, 1Tb hdd @ 7200rpm
#8kingoffpsPosted 8/18/2013 2:05:02 AM
"Your account has been verified, with 228 games, valued at $1,991.88."

Cool!
---
i7 920 @ 3.6GHz, 3.8GHz (single-thread mode), MSI X58 Platinum, 6GB DDR3 PC10700, HIS IceQ 7950 (1100/1450), 240GB Agility 3 SSD, Arctic Power 950W PSU
#9CronoDyne(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 2:28:42 AM(edited)
Dukaduka1k82 posted...
CronoDyne posted...
blakegalloway posted...

Get a few more games. You apparently do not have $100 worth of games in your account. I would just spend $1 on the EA humble bundle and put those games on your steam account. Also make sure you sync your account with steamtrades or steamgifts.com.

They don't count Humble Bundle games. With all those, my account is close to $700

Screw it, I'll just hand out any games I was willing to trade
---