This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In my mind I still want to play games but in my heart I'm getting sick&tired

#11Lemur_HPosted 8/18/2013 5:02:33 AM
More games isn't the answer.
#12jakeDiLLaPosted 8/18/2013 5:22:11 AM
o0stoneduk0o posted...
It happened to me, the best thing to do is quit for a while and go do something completely different. I quit and got into a relationship, when that ended I came back and had so many games to play and I appreciated having all that drama free time to myself. So yh, moral of the story is get into a terrible relationship to make yourself enjoy gaming again.

lmfao! this made my day
---
i5 3570k / Gigabyte 7970 WF3 3GB / 8GB DDR3 / 120GB SSD
#13Born LuckyPosted 8/18/2013 5:29:01 AM
Yes, in fact, after a couple of weeks - tell her you're using her to rekindle your excitement for video games.

She'll really like hearing that . . . trust me.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#14SienrurouniPosted 8/18/2013 6:32:53 AM
This happens to me from time to time. One good solution is to play something that you always get really into. For me The Bouncer, Dino Crisis 2, or Mount and Blade would all be good choices. Multiplayer can do it too. If that doesn't work, then it likely just means that you need a break. Sometimes you're just not in the mood. Watch some shows, date, go get tied up by a stranger, try some new stuff and then in a couple weeks when you sit down after a long day to play a game, you'll realize ten hours have passed and you're back into your old hobby.
---
"You may not believe this, but I was once a remarkable man,"
-Denny Crane