This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone playing Europa Universalis 4 yet? Thoughts so far?

#1kelemvorPosted 8/18/2013 7:23:45 AM
It's getting good reviews, but that is to be expected since Paradox seems to be the only company making games like this. Nothing else really to compare to their grand strategy games for intelligent PC gamers.

The only reason I haven't bought it yet is due to time constraints. I think 40 dollars is a very fair price but I might not be able to pick it up until it drops later this year. Family life and all, I barely have enough time to run through a session of Binding of Isaac. I still haven't gotten the Civ 5 expansion either :(
---
Kelemvor Lyonsbane
#2HighOnPhazonPosted 8/18/2013 9:12:41 AM
I looked at it, it looks really good, but I'm so invested and addicted to Civ V: BNW that I can't play anything else.

If I could pull myself away from Civ I'd give this game a try. I still have Shogun 2 to play as well.
---
GT/Steam: AncientToaster
i5 3750K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 2GB / Corsair TX650
#3GyrospeckPosted 8/18/2013 9:34:52 AM
Better than I hoped. 20 hours in and I'm loving it.
#4TowerBooks3192Posted 8/18/2013 9:46:16 AM
Great game especially with CK2 converter. Totally worth it and enjoying the little time I could spare as Muscovy. Its a great improvement over EU3 and just require a bit of balancing some tiny stuff. Other than that its great and totally worth it especially if you have CK2 and some interesting stuff you could get by importing a save.
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower