This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a good full tower

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a good full tower
2 years ago#1
I'm looking into buying a good gaming case, and noticed that there's a sale on Corsair cases on Newegg. Now, I don't want to skimp on price and want to buy the best PC case I'll be using for the next few years. Also, it isn't a must, but nice to have, was wondering if there's any good cases with handles at the top, to help lug around.

I was looking at this case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139009

This is the one I have currently: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146021
---
Steam: xxtwisted26xx
"When you play the games of thrones, you win or you die. Theres no middle ground" - Cersei Lannister to Eddard Stark
2 years ago#2
I have a nzxt phantom. Its great but a bit cumbersome to move. My brother also has one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146074

edit

thats the exact one that I have. His is the black and green. The white and blue looks awesome as well.
---
" The capacity to learn is a gift;The ability to learn is a skill;The willingness to learn is a choice." Gamer Tag: XT356
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#3
Yeah I saw that case, the only thing I don't like about that one is that there's no side window :(
---
"When you play the games of thrones, you win or you die. Theres no middle ground" - Cersei Lannister to Eddard Stark
2 years ago#4
I have the Corsair 600T, I really like it.
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
2 years ago#5
XxTwisted26xX posted...
Yeah I saw that case, the only thing I don't like about that one is that there's no side window :(

meh, I could care less about the window, but the black mesh is removable. Just put some plexy glass over it and BAM!'
---
" The capacity to learn is a gift;The ability to learn is a skill;The willingness to learn is a choice." Gamer Tag: XT356
2 years ago#6
They sell a side window separately, though i own a phantom and its meh.
2 years ago#7
Ah nice, I was wondering if they had any with attachable handles or something... serious haha
---
2 years ago#8
I have a thermaltake chaser mk-I and really like the case. Has great cable management and plenty of room. Also has a removable cover on top and in front to make it easier to add fans.
---
Posted using GameFlux
2 years ago#9
Cooler Master HAF X is what I have and it's awesomesauce
---
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
2 years ago#10
I have a cooler master storm trooper and I give it a 10/10. If they made a black storm Stryker with a window I prolly woulda gotten tht though.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a good full tower

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived