This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about the Humble Bundle

#1RetrowirePosted 8/18/2013 2:57:35 PM
When you make a purchase, do you get a Steam Key AND an Origin Key? Or you do you get a Steam Key OR an Origin Key? Thanks for any help.
---
Not changing this sig until Flipnote3D is released in NA. Started August/12/13
#2GreenMage7Posted 8/18/2013 2:58:33 PM
You get both and they activate separately.
#3Retrowire(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 3:14:40 PM
GreenMage7 posted...

So I can buy one, and give one to myself and give another to my wife?
---
#4daemon_danPosted 8/18/2013 3:17:34 PM
Retrowire posted...
GreenMage7 posted...

Yep. Except for Dead Space 3, Battlefield 3 and Sims 3. Those games JUST give you an origin code. The rest give you a steam key and an origin key
---
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
#5TimePharaohPosted 8/18/2013 3:17:37 PM
You know that thing you learned in school? I think it was called reading? It's a good skill. You should use it. Then you would know things.
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#6daemon_danPosted 8/18/2013 3:18:48 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
You know that thing you learned in school? I think it was called reading? It's a good skill. You should use it. Then you would know things.

You know that thing parents were supposed to teach you? Manners? It is possible to use them EVEN ON THE INTERNET
---
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
#7Retrowire(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 3:32:03 PM
TimePharaoh posted...

I read what it said. It said, "Steam and Origin", and I also read what daemon_dan said, I just wanted to ask someone to double check because when you're married, you don't wanna mess something like this up. Spending money and not getting your wife something as well is a BIG no-no. I would've hated downloading something for myself and then she wouldn't be able to download anything.
---
#8Retrowire(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 3:34:05 PM
daemon_dan posted...
Retrowire posted...
GreenMage7 posted...

Yep. Except for Dead Space 3, Battlefield 3 and Sims 3. Those games JUST give you an origin code. The rest give you a steam key and an origin key

Thank you so much! You've helped me make an informed decision.
---
#9DiviDudePosted 8/18/2013 3:35:24 PM
People haven't put TimePharaoh on ignore yet? He is literally the most worthless poster on this forum and unquestionably makes this place worse off.

Ignore lists: they work!
#10arleasPosted 8/18/2013 3:46:14 PM
Ignore lists: they work!

Except when people quote him as they respond angrily to his trolling... I guess you could ignore the people who habitually respond to the trolls but then pretty soon you're going to wind up on a forum with like 3 people...
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2868545294.png