This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam Keys!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam Keys!

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
3 years ago#1
62YVG-5A8XV-R9RH2

TJMVD-9DTRM-X6060

GPVCP-VVRRD-8BGX8

YCT8Y-MYTJ0-W8G7W

GKZCW-VV090-FJ0YK

Enjoy.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
3 years ago#2
Wow thanks for theTotal War: Rome II key TC! I was expecting all HumbleBundle games! Thanks a lot man
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png

User Info: SirisS-G-P

SirisS-G-P
3 years ago#3
I would try to use them but I'm afraid I already have them and would like to leave them for other people who did not buy the Humble Bundle.

User Info: Mudkip57

Mudkip57
3 years ago#4
All of them have been claimed BTW. The mysterious keys will forever remain, mysteriously mysterious

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
3 years ago#5
SirisS-G-P posted...
I would try to use them but I'm afraid I already have them and would like to leave them for other people who did not buy the Humble Bundle.

If you use a code for a game you have it doesn't waste the code it just tells you that you have it
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png

Bigj089
3 years ago#6
Mudkip57 posted...
All of them have been claimed BTW. The mysterious keys will forever remain, mysteriously mysterious

Damn, that was fast.

And they were some leftover keys from a Bundlestars bundle. It was The First Templar, Dream Pinball, Insecticide, SpaceChem, and Dino D-Day since no one said anything that claimed them.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

User Info: bikeblaster

bikeblaster
3 years ago#7
I don't give out keys anymore on here because of people just taking them and saying nothing. Although I did give away Medal of Honor because I had 3 copies of it. I also bet that some people seriously build there Steam library from here. I don't attempt to redeem keys as I don't really care so much about free stuff and they are always taken by the time I come.
2500k @4.2 GHz | Z68X-UD3P | Hyper 212+ | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 | Samsung Spinpoint 1 TB+WD 320 | Win 7 64-bit | Corsair 750HX| CM 690 II Adv

Bigj089
3 years ago#8
bikeblaster posted...
I don't give out keys anymore on here because of people just taking them and saying nothing. Although I did give away Medal of Honor because I had 3 copies of it. I also bet that some people seriously build there Steam library from here. I don't attempt to redeem keys as I don't really care so much about free stuff and they are always taken by the time I come.

I dont mind, I wont use them and I dont do it so people will say thank you so it doesnt bother me. I guess people would like to know what they are though and what I do kind of enjoy is just throwing random keys out there for people to randomly grab at.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam Keys!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived