This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam Keys!

#1Bigj089Posted 8/18/2013 9:04:46 PM
62YVG-5A8XV-R9RH2

TJMVD-9DTRM-X6060

GPVCP-VVRRD-8BGX8

YCT8Y-MYTJ0-W8G7W

GKZCW-VV090-FJ0YK

Enjoy.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#2TimePharaohPosted 8/18/2013 9:05:54 PM
Wow thanks for theTotal War: Rome II key TC! I was expecting all HumbleBundle games! Thanks a lot man
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#3SirisS-G-PPosted 8/18/2013 9:06:49 PM
I would try to use them but I'm afraid I already have them and would like to leave them for other people who did not buy the Humble Bundle.
#4Mudkip57Posted 8/18/2013 9:07:47 PM
All of them have been claimed BTW. The mysterious keys will forever remain, mysteriously mysterious
#5TimePharaohPosted 8/18/2013 9:07:52 PM
SirisS-G-P posted...
I would try to use them but I'm afraid I already have them and would like to leave them for other people who did not buy the Humble Bundle.

If you use a code for a game you have it doesn't waste the code it just tells you that you have it
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#6Bigj089(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 9:10:03 PM
Mudkip57 posted...
All of them have been claimed BTW. The mysterious keys will forever remain, mysteriously mysterious

Damn, that was fast.

And they were some leftover keys from a Bundlestars bundle. It was The First Templar, Dream Pinball, Insecticide, SpaceChem, and Dino D-Day since no one said anything that claimed them.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#7bikeblasterPosted 8/18/2013 10:13:41 PM
I don't give out keys anymore on here because of people just taking them and saying nothing. Although I did give away Medal of Honor because I had 3 copies of it. I also bet that some people seriously build there Steam library from here. I don't attempt to redeem keys as I don't really care so much about free stuff and they are always taken by the time I come.
---
2500k @4.2 GHz | Z68X-UD3P | Hyper 212+ | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 | Samsung Spinpoint 1 TB+WD 320 | Win 7 64-bit | Corsair 750HX| CM 690 II Adv
#8Bigj089(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 4:37:33 PM
bikeblaster posted...
I don't give out keys anymore on here because of people just taking them and saying nothing. Although I did give away Medal of Honor because I had 3 copies of it. I also bet that some people seriously build there Steam library from here. I don't attempt to redeem keys as I don't really care so much about free stuff and they are always taken by the time I come.

I dont mind, I wont use them and I dont do it so people will say thank you so it doesnt bother me. I guess people would like to know what they are though and what I do kind of enjoy is just throwing random keys out there for people to randomly grab at.
---