This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

THANK GOD!! (Batman Arkham Origins News!)

#11triple sPosted 8/19/2013 6:49:14 AM
Mystical_NEET posted...
SlashmanSG posted...
No, I think he was making a dig at me because I posted a link from last week.

Then it makes less sense.

pothocket posted...
Mystical_NEET posted...
pothocket posted...
Thanks for telling me about this, TC. It was something I was concerned about and I have a life outside the internet and can't spend all day refreshing gaming websites for the latest stories.

Posts like this piss me off. Do you honestly need to make it known to everyone that you weren't aware of some information, but it's okay because you're somehow a better person than the TC?

It was actually in response to the post above mine. Sorry if the snark confused anyone but I was thankful TC posted this information. I was annoyed that someone implied TC is wasting his time.

So why did you specifically refer to the TC? Whatever, regardless "i have a life" is always an idiotic defense of ignorance.

He was saying thanks to the TC because he didn't see anything about it and felt the poster above him was rude....
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#12Mystical_NEETPosted 8/19/2013 7:14:23 AM
Ch3wy posted...
You've got to be kidding me Teenage_Harlot, his post is extremely easy to understand.

I am not sure who you are referring to.

triple s posted...
He was saying thanks to the TC because he didn't see anything about it and felt the poster above him was rude....

Ah, I see.
#13NfuzedXGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 1:17:35 PM
I didnt actually take offence to anything on here, But i saw on gamespot this morning this article was posted 2 hours ago around 7:00 am (Eastern Time) so i figured it was fresh news, but if it was indeed posted 5 days ago on another gaming site i apologise for rethreading.

But i knew this was a huge factor for this Arkham franchise where if GFWL was involved alot of people (including myself) wouldnt purchase it. I loved arkham city one of my fave games action wise, but i wouldnt purchase this if GFWL was still involved