This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good mouse with a bunch of thumb buttons?

#11Greendragon854Posted 8/19/2013 10:46:23 AM
Garquille14 posted...
if only it had a good sensor :(

Never had a problem with it. Unless dust gets trapped in there (my house is notoriously dusty) reads well on everything from paper to a mouse pad to skin to pants.
---
"Are you going to buy this time? Or are you still just curious?"
"Well, I supposed you could say I'm Buy-Curious" ~PSN - greeniebeanie
#12Garquille14Posted 8/19/2013 11:20:06 AM
Greendragon854 posted...
Garquille14 posted...

Never had a problem with it. Unless dust gets trapped in there (my house is notoriously dusty) reads well on everything from paper to a mouse pad to skin to pants.

It's laser so it has acceleration
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#13reincarnator07Posted 8/19/2013 11:25:16 AM
Might be worth taking a look at the Madcatz MMO 7. Many buttons that are easy to hit, and the mouse itself is quite customisable, which is good for me as I have fairly large hands. The software is simple to use too.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
#14sonicteam2k1Posted 8/19/2013 11:46:55 AM
Garquille14 posted...
Greendragon854 posted...
Garquille14 posted...

acceleration is so overrated and overblown it's not even funny.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#15PancettiePosted 8/19/2013 12:13:02 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
Garquille14 posted...
Greendragon854 posted...
Garquille14 posted...

acceleration is so overrated and overblown it's not even funny.

inherent acceleration in laser mice is the antithesis of something that's supposed to be engineered for gaming
why would you spend so much money on something that is advertised as engineered for precision when it's sensor is no better than that of an $8 mouse? what are you paying for?

all of the mice listed in this topic are acceptable mice despite having a poor sensor, but it's only because they have features not yet found in mice with good sensors