This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

looking for games with online that have rp heavy servers

#1AlzekiahPosted 8/19/2013 11:20:38 AM
Used to play meverwinter nights 1 & 2, but with the master servers down, it's hard to find a server with more than a few people on it.

Are there any newer games, not necessarily mmo's only, that have rp heavy servers?

Been years since i had a good rp session in an rpg. Wierd since rpg stands for what it does.
---
If you don't stand behind our troops, please, feel free to stand in front of them
#201Philip01Posted 8/19/2013 1:33:41 PM(edited)
Garry's mod, arma 2 operation arrowhead.

Not sure if your looking for a rpg rp or what
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#3SpazH3dPosted 8/19/2013 2:54:08 PM
Second Life.
---
- My vision is augmented
#4YombieePosted 8/19/2013 2:57:41 PM
space station 13

This is is purely fueled by roleplaying, and it's amazing.

Each job has specific roles and the more you learn about a certain role, the more your capabilities expand, you could spend months playing and not figure out all that there is to do, great game.
#5The_AntiGrimPosted 8/19/2013 3:50:00 PM
Neverwinter is an MMO, and it's great fun. It's gameplay is similar to Tera. If you dont know anything about Tera: It's not a Tab+Target mmo. you've actually gotta partake in fights. Positioning, accuracy, and line of sight are everything.

I don't know how it compares to Neverwinter Nights, as i haven't played them, but it's good fun. I dont remember if it has RP servers, but the game is so story driven, it's hard NOT to roleplay.
---
Sidekick to the famous DarkHero
#6ATARIJAWAPosted 8/19/2013 3:57:43 PM(edited)
Gw2 Tarnished Coast server.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
#7DisastersaurusPosted 8/19/2013 7:19:02 PM
Lemme know if you find one, man. My GF and I have been trying to find a nice RP community for ages.
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Enthusiast of Gamefaqs! Add me on steam for a training partner or teacher! http://steamcommunity.com/id/Durrzerker/
#8o0stoneduk0oPosted 8/21/2013 6:36:45 AM
World of warcraft argent dawn server is the only one that springs to mind (eu)
---
I don't smoke dope, I don't drink bourbon, all I want to do is shake my turban.