This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

looking for games with online that have rp heavy servers

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. looking for games with online that have rp heavy servers

User Info: Alzekiah

Alzekiah
3 years ago#1
Used to play meverwinter nights 1 & 2, but with the master servers down, it's hard to find a server with more than a few people on it.

Are there any newer games, not necessarily mmo's only, that have rp heavy servers?

Been years since i had a good rp session in an rpg. Wierd since rpg stands for what it does.
If you don't stand behind our troops, please, feel free to stand in front of them

User Info: 01Philip01

01Philip01
3 years ago#2
Garry's mod, arma 2 operation arrowhead.

Not sure if your looking for a rpg rp or what
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
3 years ago#3
Second Life.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: Yombiee

Yombiee
3 years ago#4
space station 13

This is is purely fueled by roleplaying, and it's amazing.

Each job has specific roles and the more you learn about a certain role, the more your capabilities expand, you could spend months playing and not figure out all that there is to do, great game.

User Info: The_AntiGrim

The_AntiGrim
3 years ago#5
Neverwinter is an MMO, and it's great fun. It's gameplay is similar to Tera. If you dont know anything about Tera: It's not a Tab+Target mmo. you've actually gotta partake in fights. Positioning, accuracy, and line of sight are everything.

I don't know how it compares to Neverwinter Nights, as i haven't played them, but it's good fun. I dont remember if it has RP servers, but the game is so story driven, it's hard NOT to roleplay.
Sidekick to the famous DarkHero

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
3 years ago#6
Gw2 Tarnished Coast server.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105

User Info: Disastersaurus

Disastersaurus
3 years ago#7
Lemme know if you find one, man. My GF and I have been trying to find a nice RP community for ages.
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Enthusiast of Gamefaqs! Add me on steam for a training partner or teacher! http://steamcommunity.com/id/Durrzerker/

User Info: o0stoneduk0o

o0stoneduk0o
3 years ago#8
World of warcraft argent dawn server is the only one that springs to mind (eu)
I don't smoke dope, I don't drink bourbon, all I want to do is shake my turban.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. looking for games with online that have rp heavy servers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived