This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

giving away origin humble bundle games free, choose which game u want.

#21NikolaStreeTK96Posted 8/19/2013 6:03:38 PM
lol @ this guy. Three accounts, really? For a game in a $1 bundle? And he even tried to scam out two. Embarrassing

First of all dick... i have 2 account, one i created today for giveaway because i thought i don't have one on this website and one was old when i figured out that i already have, sokol251 is my friend, just as i found out that a guy is giving away keys i told to my friend on skype!!!
About the think of 2 accounts Nikolakoca1 and NikolaStreeTK96, i posted a comment on my new account Nikolakoca1,"medal of honor", then i loged out and i saw saved password,then i loged in and it was my NikolaStreeTK96, i got to this post again to see winners, the guy said i sended all code to your inbox, he sent on nikolakoca1 account not to NikolaStreeTK96, i was confused because i didn't figure it out that i am in another account , old one, so that's why i typed where is the message?, when i posted i was it was my NikolaStreeTK96 account!!!
#22cainism25(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 8:58:41 PM
NikolaStreeTK96 posted...
lol @ this guy. Three accounts, really? For a game in a $1 bundle? And he even tried to scam out two. Embarrassing

First of all dick... i have 2 account, one i created today for giveaway because i thought i don't have one on this website and one was old when i figured out that i already have, sokol251 is my friend, just as i found out that a guy is giving away keys i told to my friend on skype!!!
About the think of 2 accounts Nikolakoca1 and NikolaStreeTK96, i posted a comment on my new account Nikolakoca1,"medal of honor", then i loged out and i saw saved password,then i loged in and it was my NikolaStreeTK96, i got to this post again to see winners, the guy said i sended all code to your inbox, he sent on nikolakoca1 account not to NikolaStreeTK96, i was confused because i didn't figure it out that i am in another account , old one, so that's why i typed where is the message?, when i posted i was it was my NikolaStreeTK96 account!!!

i messaged u with the medal of honor code. check your inbox.

also crysis 2 has been givn to suko or however u spell it.

all is gone. take care.
#23J__HookPosted 8/19/2013 9:05:22 PM(edited)
You are literally garb tier if you beg for 1/4 of a bundle that costs $1

---
<-- come out already
xbox Live GT: JayHook99
#24coolpal23Posted 8/19/2013 10:14:35 PM
J__Hook posted...
You are literally garb tier if you beg for 1/4 of a bundle that costs $1

---
|Asus Z77|Two 1Gb 7850 HIS XFire| 1866 8Gb G.skill| i5 3570K 3.4Ghz
Steam: Lyokofanatic[G77F] "Fact and fiction, where do you draw the line?"
#25TimePharaohPosted 8/19/2013 10:24:52 PM
NikolaStreeTK96 posted...

Hey chief we can see creation dates, you created both of those within minutes, so unless you consider 3 minutes "old", no.

NikolaStreeTK96
Account Created Monday, August 19, 2013 4:47 PM

nikolakoca1
Account Created Monday, August 19, 2013 4:44 PM

But congrats, you managed to scam some guy out of two codes worth 12ish cents each, feel good about yourself
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#26analogmanPosted 8/19/2013 10:31:42 PM
give me all please. thanks.
---
check my quote :DD