This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any games you've tried and tried and tried to play, but just couldn't get into?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any games you've tried and tried and tried to play, but just couldn't get into?
2 years ago#11
Deus Ex. i should of played it when it was new. I just can't past how stupid it looks now.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/somonah/
2 years ago#12
Jedi Outcast.

I played until an hour or so after you got the lightsaber and then gave up on it, just wasn't fun for me.

It must not have aged well.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
2 years ago#13
Dark Souls, tried multiple times because of high praise and I guess it just isn't for me
---
360 GT: FiendishFiend
Steam: Spidey555
2 years ago#14
Metal Gear Solid (any of them). I'm terrible with the controls and am pretty bad at stealth games in general.
2 years ago#15
Planescape: Torment and many MOBAs.
---
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch
2 years ago#16
Castlevania lords of shadow, I played all the castlevania games since 1997 and loved them all, except this one i tried and tried and tried to like it i just can't, it's the worst castlevania game ever.

The Witcher series, for some reason I just couldn't get into it, it looks nice and fun but i just didn't enjoy it.

Uncharted series, i know the game is amazing but i just can't get into it for some reason, it's not for me
2 years ago#17
Every Bethesda game ever after playing through Skyrim.

it was good with Skyrim because it was new to me then

but then playing through Oblivion/Morrowind/Fallout 3 just feels like a repetitive slog with terrible, terrible gameplay
---
Magikoopa Security Force: Defend against a Shy Guy onslaught!
Download the demo (offsite topic): http://forums.mfgg.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14596
2 years ago#18
The Witcher. I've owned it since launch, and have tried at least 10 times to get into the game, but I can never get past chapter 2. It's too bad, too, because it seems like a game I would like. And I don't even mind the combat, or the story, or the characters . . . but something about it compels me to stop playing and move on to a different game.

What bugs me the most is that I got The Witcher 2 on sale, and I want to try it, but I feel guilty playing it without finishing the first one, so I haven't even started it up yet.
---
. . . methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.
2 years ago#19
Most Recently - Deus Ex: HR

I can't even remember the last time I heard voice acting as terrible as that game has....
---
~Bow chicka bow wow~
I survived ApocalyPS3 & ApocalyPS3 2: Among Thieves
2 years ago#20
Spidey555 posted...
Dark Souls, tried multiple times because of high praise and I guess it just isn't for me

My brothers and a friend just can't seem to get into this one either. It's sad because this has been my go to game for a few months now. I think it's because most feel it's a button masher and when they try that, they get killed and frustrated.

I think my problem with many games is that they go on for too long. If I've just scratched the surface of a game 15 hours in, that game is way too long for my feeble patience. I usually can't handle games longer than that anyway.
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any games you've tried and tried and tried to play, but just couldn't get into?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived