This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I never been addicted to MMO's before can that change?

#1XNo_FearXPosted 8/20/2013 1:25:39 PM
A couple of my friends wants me to play the final Fantasy a realm reborn game but really I dont play any mmo's. Will that game change my mind?
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
FC: 1392 - 4747 - 3214
#2SinisterSlayPosted 8/20/2013 1:26:43 PM
Depends what you hate about them.

If you are like me and hate the "kill x and collect y of z" missions, then no, it won't change your mind because it will be loaded with those.

Play a PvP MMO if you want to get rid of those.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#3XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 1:28:34 PM
SinisterSlay posted...

If you are like me and hate the "kill x and collect y of z" missions, then no, it won't change your mind because it will be loaded with those.

I dont hate them I just dont have people to play with I guess. The only real mmo I tried was the DC Universe but I gave up because I played on consoles and i played alone.
Also I dont really like complicated mmo's but I guess all of them are?
---
#4AltmadragonPosted 8/20/2013 1:28:46 PM
Your question is like me asking my self if I will get that pay raise I've been hoping for but never got this year.

I won't know until it happens
---
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| GB GTX 770 4gb sli|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HDx2| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|
#5SinisterSlayPosted 8/20/2013 1:30:57 PM
XNo_FearX posted...
SinisterSlay posted...

I dont hate them I just dont have people to play with I guess. The only real mmo I tried was the DC Universe but I gave up because I played on consoles and i played alone.
Also I dont really like complicated mmo's but I guess all of them are?

If your problem is that you only play alone?

Well the game isn't released, but I suspect a strong community focus.

If that's not your thing, try a game like Vindictus which is all instance based and you can pretty much solo everything if you really want to. Though it can be a lot of fun to team up with people, even if they are random strangers.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#6XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 1:31:50 PM
Altmadragon posted...
Your question is like me asking my self if I will get that pay raise I've been hoping for but never got this year.

Well im not just gonna buy every mmo just to see which one I will like if any at all.
---
#7AltmadragonPosted 8/20/2013 1:37:01 PM
XNo_FearX posted...
Altmadragon posted...

Well im not just gonna buy every mmo just to see which one I will like if any at all.

Do yourself a favor an just stay away from mmo's if that's the way you think you'd figure out rather or not you'd like mmos
---
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| GB GTX 770 4gb sli|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HDx2| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|
#8Ch3wyPosted 8/20/2013 1:38:47 PM
XNo_FearX posted...
Altmadragon posted...

Come on man just do it.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#9Digital StormPosted 8/20/2013 1:40:28 PM
MMO's aren't meant to be played alone. There are some games where you'll be able to get away with it (like WoW) and games that'll make you quit because of it (like EVE Online).

Playing the lone wolf is never the way to go. It's better with a guild, a corp, a linkshell, whatever.
---
Ooo eee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang.
#10XNo_FearX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 1:41:34 PM
Ch3wy posted...
XNo_FearX posted...
Altmadragon posted...

Come on man just do it.

Only one I wanna try is the final fantasy 14 one and its not out yet so i cant try it yet :p
---