This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

next gen officially starts this october

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. next gen officially starts this october
3 years ago#1
amd radeon 9970 4k ready gpu, with the superior 512bit bus, fastest clock speeds to date, 4gb gddr5

this card blows away the geforce titan in performance and benchmarks..so nice
i think it's nice
3 years ago#2
Go outside.
3 years ago#3
Lemur_H posted...
Go outside.

oh i was out since the evening just got in, thanks
i think it's nice
3 years ago#4
lolgens
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
3 years ago#5
Then a month (literally) later. The titan 2, which will have a 512 bus and likely crazy fast core speed. So. There's that.
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
3 years ago#6
daemon_dan posted...
Then a month (literally) later. The titan 2, which will have a 512 bus and likely crazy fast core speed. So. There's that.

the titan 2 will be the same performance as this card for $500 more..the 9970 is true next gen
i think it's nice
3 years ago#7
daemon_dan posted...

Don't worry. He tends to flip flop teams on a regular basis.
3 years ago#8
Lemur_H posted...
daemon_dan posted...

Don't worry. He tends to flip flop teams on a regular basis.

I likely won't even upgrade during the 9xxx or 8xx unless there's a compelling reason to. Whatever card suits my needs best will be bought. so. -shrug-
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."
3 years ago#9
Trance_Fan posted...
daemon_dan posted...

the titan 2 will be the same performance as this card for $500 more..the 9970 is true next gen

also lolno. Likely the 880 will have the same (or slightly better) the titan 2 will actually have enough VRAM for 4k res and have an insane clock speed. So...

There's that.
3 years ago#10
daemon_dan posted...
Trance_Fan posted...
daemon_dan posted...

also lolno. Likely the 880 will have the same (or slightly better) the titan 2 will actually have enough VRAM for 4k res and have an insane clock speed. So...

There's that.

4gb vram is enough for 4k
i think it's nice
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. next gen officially starts this october

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived