This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Site recommendations for anime or furry .dream wallpapers?

#41SpazH3dPosted 8/22/2013 10:36:36 AM
DerPancake posted...
I understand hate on furries, but why hate the bronies?

This. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p6LVZFLSfw
---
- My vision is augmented
#42DaedalusExPosted 8/22/2013 10:38:29 AM
OldSorrow posted...
You are human not an animal.

Humans are animals.
#43RPGMattPosted 8/22/2013 11:41:29 AM
ghostly12 posted...
RPGMatt posted...
I think whereas being gay is a biological thing determined at birth

Except it's not and it doesn't even make sense to think it is. Being homosexual is entirely how you were raised and depends on what kind of environment you were in and what experiences you had growing up. Not a single person has ever been "born gay" and it's not even possible. How can you even pass on a gay trait, it's counter productive to nature and homosexuals don't reproduce to pass on the trait to begin with

You ever hear of recessive genes? You can be perfectly healthy and have a kid born with Sickle Cell. I wasn't aware this was still up for debate, but regardless... They're different things.
---
http://www.facebook.com/chaosframe
#44WeaponX1138Posted 8/22/2013 12:26:50 PM
ghostly12 posted...
RPGMatt posted...

Except it's not and it doesn't even make sense to think it is. Being homosexual is entirely how you were raised and depends on what kind of environment you were in and what experiences you had growing up. Not a single person has ever been "born gay" and it's not even possible. How can you even pass on a gay trait, it's counter productive to nature and homosexuals don't reproduce to pass on the trait to begin with

You're....not so bright, are you?
---
Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom. STEAM ID: Silentmark1138
#45CacciatoPosted 8/22/2013 12:30:59 PM
ghostly12 posted...
RPGMatt posted...

Holy s***, what year do you live in?
#46ninto55Posted 8/22/2013 12:37:23 PM
SkittyOnWailord posted...
Hypereia posted...
furry, really now?

I knew I should have just said anime. Now I'm probably just going to get a bunch of troll responses. -_-

This topic was doomed from the start. And even if you said you were just looking for anime you still have the signature. And if you can't google it you should probably have asked on some furry community site. Even if the only one most people can thing of is furaffinity and that place is terrible, it's better than doing it here.

RPGMatt posted...
I think whereas being gay is a biological thing determined at birth, furries are just a byproduct of the stupid, stupid society we have created.

That actually makes a lot of sense. While your attraction to men or women has to do with what hormones you have and how much of it you have. There is no reasons for humans to be attracted to animals. However, just because it is illogical doesn't mean people should really hate on them for it. It seems like furries get more hate than pedophiles. Anyway, I'm assuming by the society you're speaking of you mean like talking animals in kid's shows and stuff. It's really easy to have a part of some kid's life defined by some episode in a cartoon with an animated character that is supposed to be sexy and so the kid grows up thinking that is sexy.

Stupid sexy Minnie Mouse...
---
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
Do it and do it right!
#47badattitude3dPosted 8/22/2013 12:45:35 PM
Bumb

Google is only a few clicks away.
#48ninto55Posted 8/22/2013 12:47:30 PM
badattitude3d posted...
Bumb

It wasn't even 10 minutes? Why would you need to bump a topic?
---
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
Do it and do it right!
#49blade6321Posted 8/22/2013 11:33:30 PM
badattitude3d posted...
Bumb

I tried google, but it wasn't too helpful TBH.
---
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#50RPGMattPosted 8/23/2013 5:00:47 AM
ninto55 posted...

That actually makes a lot of sense. While your attraction to men or women has to do with what hormones you have and how much of it you have. There is no reasons for humans to be attracted to animals. However, just because it is illogical doesn't mean people should really hate on them for it. It seems like furries get more hate than pedophiles. Anyway, I'm assuming by the society you're speaking of you mean like talking animals in kid's shows and stuff. It's really easy to have a part of some kid's life defined by some episode in a cartoon with an animated character that is supposed to be sexy and so the kid grows up thinking that is sexy.

Stupid sexy Minnie Mouse...

I was thinking more along the lines of the increased social isolation/awkwardness that comes along with the internet, and stuff like that. Don't get me wrong though, the internet is totally worth it.

I don't really care what any of you guys do in your personal lives, but I don't have to respect it either lol. There's something unappealing about getting your arousal from a thing that doesn't actually exist in nature.
---
http://www.facebook.com/chaosframe