This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Site recommendations for anime or furry .dream wallpapers?

#51DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/23/2013 4:28:17 AM
RPGMatt posted...
ninto55 posted...

That actually makes a lot of sense. While your attraction to men or women has to do with what hormones you have and how much of it you have. There is no reasons for humans to be attracted to animals. However, just because it is illogical doesn't mean people should really hate on them for it. It seems like furries get more hate than pedophiles. Anyway, I'm assuming by the society you're speaking of you mean like talking animals in kid's shows and stuff. It's really easy to have a part of some kid's life defined by some episode in a cartoon with an animated character that is supposed to be sexy and so the kid grows up thinking that is sexy.

Stupid sexy Minnie Mouse...

I was thinking more along the lines of the increased social isolation/awkwardness that comes along with the internet, and stuff like that. Don't get me wrong though, the internet is totally worth it.

I don't really care what any of you guys do in your personal lives, but I don't have to respect it either lol. There's something unappealing about getting your arousal from a thing that doesn't actually exist in nature.

So it would be better to want to bone a cat, than to bone a girl with cat features?
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#52Mystical_NEETPosted 8/23/2013 5:10:36 AM
RPGMatt posted...
I don't really care what any of you guys do in your personal lives, but I don't have to respect it either lol. There's something unappealing about getting your arousal from a thing that doesn't actually exist in nature.

So does this mean you only get arousal from 100% natural women? No implants, surgery, makeup or hair extensions? How boring.
#53ninto55Posted 8/23/2013 7:04:12 AM
RPGMatt posted...

And not to be a jerk, but another thought problem with that, if we're talking about nature, what about clothing? Is a girl in some sexy underwear unappealing? Is a bit of a stretch, I'll admit. A better word would be something that doesn't exist. But then I just think you have a boring imagination.
---
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
Do it and do it right!
#54SkittyOnWailord(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 7:09:44 AM
RPGMatt posted...

You know the funny part? I said that I was looking for SFW pictures. So the only people here talking about erotic pictures or any kind of attraction at all are the anti-furries. They're the ones that first brought it up in this topic.
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#55WeaponX1138Posted 8/23/2013 7:12:55 AM
Bald power!
---
Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom. STEAM ID: Silentmark1138
#56ninto55Posted 8/23/2013 7:54:14 AM
SkittyOnWailord posted...
RPGMatt posted...

You know the funny part? I said that I was looking for SFW pictures. So the only people here talking about erotic pictures or any kind of attraction at all are the anti-furries. They're the ones that first brought it up in this topic.

Eh, conversations mutate. You accidentally made a topic that went nowhere with the actual topic, but had the possibility to spring elsewhere. And it did, so oh well.
---
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
Do it and do it right!
#57Ch3wyPosted 8/23/2013 7:55:45 AM
I don't know about furry but I can link you some wallpapers of hairy people.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#58SkittyOnWailord(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 8:25:08 AM
Ch3wy posted...
I don't know about furry but I can link you some wallpapers of hairy people.

Somehow I don't think you know where to get .dream wallpapers of hairy people. >.>
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#59Silent Sniper IVPosted 8/23/2013 8:29:31 AM
Mystical_NEET posted...
So does this mean you only get arousal from 100% natural women? No implants, surgery, makeup or hair extensions? How boring.

Gamers.txt
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned