This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble games to be added predictions?

#11ViperEO2Posted 8/21/2013 6:37:08 AM
snesmaster40 posted...
ToastyOne posted...
Any games they add will be available only to people who beat the average?

Most likely yes. When the Deep Silver bundle added 3 gamed they were only for BTA.

This is wrong. I didn't beat the BTA and got the additional games. It only requires paying BTA price if you buy it AFTER the second round of games is added. If you pay before they are revealed, you can pay $1.01 and get them, you just can't get the earlier BTA bonus games (right now Sims 3 / BF3).
#12o0stoneduk0oPosted 8/21/2013 6:37:31 AM
I was considering buying dead space 2, I guess I will wait and see if its added then.
---
I don't smoke dope, I don't drink bourbon, all I want to do is shake my turban.
#13snesmaster40Posted 8/21/2013 6:45:09 AM
ViperEO2 posted...
snesmaster40 posted...
ToastyOne posted...

Most likely yes. When the Deep Silver bundle added 3 gamed they were only for BTA.

This is wrong. I didn't beat the BTA and got the additional games. It only requires paying BTA price if you buy it AFTER the second round of games is added. If you pay before they are revealed, you can pay $1.01 and get them, you just can't get the earlier BTA bonus games (right now Sims 3 / BF3).

Oh your right. I just checked and I got the bonus games as well.
---
Are we not men?
#14thebladeofwoePosted 8/21/2013 8:55:11 AM
snesmaster40 posted...
ViperEO2 posted...
snesmaster40 posted...
ToastyOne posted...

huh what! the added games to it? i am in the UK and i havnt had an email.
---
A10 ('@2.3) HD 7600G & HD 7670M 8gb ram W8.
#15Ch3wyPosted 8/21/2013 8:57:12 AM
thebladeofwoe posted...
snesmaster40 posted...
ViperEO2 posted...
snesmaster40 posted...
ToastyOne posted...

huh what! the added games to it? i am in the UK and i havnt had an email.

He's probably talking about a previous bundle, but this one will work about the same.

Give it a little over 2 hours for this one.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#16SkaterUBPosted 8/21/2013 9:06:22 AM
If I already bought it, do I automatically get the keys, or do I have to buy them again?
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: ShadowShooter93
3DS FC: 1332-8869-6872
#17JMartinhoPosted 8/21/2013 11:02:07 AM
I guess it's still not today.
---
PSN: SpardaPT / 360 Gamertag: xAkamanah
#18BuburibonPosted 8/21/2013 11:03:37 AM
I don't think they'll be adding anything. The original bundle was already "too good to be true" if you think about it.
---
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
#19emidasPosted 8/21/2013 11:04:32 AM
Buburibon posted...
I don't think they'll be adding anything. The original bundle was already "too good to be true" if you think about it.

This is my train of thought. Though, it would make sense to at least add DS2 to the bundle if you're giving away 1+3.
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6Ghz | Gigabyte GTX 670 2GB | Crucial M4 256GB+120GB | 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengance LP | CM HAF 932
http://i.imgur.com/pj1VJu4.jpg
#20Ch3wyPosted 8/21/2013 11:05:52 AM
JMartinho posted...
I guess it's still not today.

Yeah unless they're just late in changing it. Maybe it'll be when the weekly bundle expires(tomorrow).
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.