This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam selling undeveloped games

#61BigTlovesBEER(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 11:49:02 AM
pothocket posted...
How did all these words get in my mouth!? Oh that's right, I'm having a discussion on GameFAQs. Please tell me more about what I think.

There is a weird thing on here where a few people feel the need to make a rational statement seem as irrational as possible when they disagree with it. I don't get it. I suppose it gives them a cross to die on and a reason to fight. Some of these guys need to fight for their ability to read and write plain English.
#62BigTlovesBEER(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 11:49:20 AM
arleas posted...

This reminds me of all the lame arguments about how kickstarter is bad and that people shouldn't be "giving handouts" or "Free money" to people for stuff.

First of all, why so hostile? Can't you just make your point without being condescending?

Secondly, for the last time, I am NOT saying early access games should cease to exist so I don't understand why a select few of you keep harping on that angle.
#63Ch3wyPosted 8/28/2013 11:52:30 AM
BigTlovesBEER posted...
pothocket posted...
How did all these words get in my mouth!? Oh that's right, I'm having a discussion on GameFAQs. Please tell me more about what I think.

There is a weird thing on here where a few people feel the need to make a rational statement seem as irrational as possible when they disagree with it. I don't get it. I suppose it gives them a cross to die on and a reason to fight. Some of these guys need to fight for their ability to read and write plain English.

That's just a common strawman fallacy. Some people can't argue against the real opposing argument so they make up their own and attack that.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.