This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To The Moon is on sale for $2.49

#11Garquill(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 5:32:32 AM
RPGMatt posted...
I, too, am put off by the RPG Maker look, and I, too, doubt that the story is really that good. The touching indie game stories are almost always lame.

feel free to live your life wrong then
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#12Ch3wyPosted 8/22/2013 5:36:34 AM
RPGMatt posted...
I, too, am put off by the RPG Maker look, and I, too, doubt that the story is really that good. The touching indie game stories are almost always lame.

Maybe it's not the stories that are the problem. It's the person experiencing them.

It's a good story bro. It could make Hulk Hogan cry.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#13TowerBooks3192Posted 8/22/2013 5:39:43 AM
Great game and great story! Its something you want to play from start to finish. It really broke my heart :(
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#14Daz_man123Posted 8/22/2013 5:45:35 AM
Pretentious indie crap that PC gamers think is awesome. Overrated.
#15botanicbubblesPosted 8/22/2013 6:09:00 AM
I was put off by the look as well, but it's well worth the money to play through it.

Some parts were a drag though, and all the neckbeard humor was really annoying, but overall it was a great experience.
---
GT/PSN- botanicbubbles
https://www.facebook.com/PixelJunkiesShow
#16Ch3wyPosted 8/22/2013 6:12:33 AM
Daz_man123 posted...
Pretentious indie crap that PC gamers think is awesome. Overrated.

You're pretentious.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#17Garquill(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 6:53:02 AM
botanicbubbles posted...
neckbeard humor

I'm convinced that this and almost everything related to what people perceive as "neckbeard" is a false perception
---
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#18Two_DeePosted 8/22/2013 8:12:09 AM
While I loved TtM, his first game is better.
---
http://i.imgur.com/hrn2Xf2.jpg
Kingdom. Hearts. III.
#19Garquill(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 8:20:49 AM
Two_Dee posted...

Quintessence?
I've yet to try it out, I'm a bit reluctant because it's supposedly unfinished still
---
#20Two_DeePosted 8/22/2013 8:25:26 AM
Garquille14 posted...
Two_Dee posted...

Quintessence?
I've yet to try it out, I'm a bit reluctant because it's supposedly unfinished still

Yeeeaahh.. still three chapters to go, and there hasn't been a new one in 3 years :/

But I think the game is still amazing with the 11 chapters right now because the story is so good.
---
http://i.imgur.com/hrn2Xf2.jpg
Kingdom. Hearts. III.