This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

W7 64-bit drivers for a Cannon - CanoScan N67OU, does it exist?

#11Metroid_Lover(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 8:48:12 PM
Davel23 posted...
Possibly. It's worth a try anyway. Is it a USB scanner? Make sure the VM software you use supports USB passthrough. I know Virtualbox does.

It uses a USB cord for power and data.

VM = Virtual machine = Virtualbox, right?
---
Naked Courier (Skyrim): I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver. Your hands only...
#12JockoPosted 8/22/2013 9:14:15 PM
I have Windows Virtual PC (Windows XP mode) installed in my version of Windows 7 and I downloaded it free from Microsoft and I didn't need a key. I never tried installing a scanner/printer in it though but I can't imagine it not working.
---
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.
#13Metroid_Lover(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 9:44:16 PM
Jocko posted...
I have Windows Virtual PC (Windows XP mode) installed in my version of Windows 7 and I downloaded it free from Microsoft and I didn't need a key. I never tried installing a scanner/printer in it though but I can't imagine it not working.

Sadly I have Home Premium..and last I checked, I need a higher/more expansive version to use that 'virtual PC' mode it comes with.
---
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!
#14Davel23Posted 8/23/2013 4:56:43 AM(edited)
Metroid_Lover posted...
VM = Virtual machine = Virtualbox, right?

Well, Virtualbox is a host (sometimes called a hypervisor) in which you can run a virtual guest machine. But close enough.
---
Your mom's box.