This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seeking good EXCLUSIVE (all caps bc nobody seems to know what that is) pc games.

#11Tony_Biggie_PunPosted 8/21/2013 3:48:08 PM
Crysis Warhead
---
http://i.imgur.com/Z3MIjNj.jpg
#12TheWayOfTheGunPosted 8/21/2013 3:53:26 PM
Like the other guy already said, why only PC exclusives? PC doesn't have the AAA developers that focus on exclusives like the consoles do.

Unless you call Diablo 3 and WoW AAA title's. lol

I suppose all the strategy games are good exclusives but they are only exclusives because they require a mouse.

The truth hurts, don't it?
#13lonlonmilklover(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 3:53:43 PM
Snickleseed posted...
Is there any particular reason you're limiting yourself to exclusives only?

Yep, was going to upgrade my PC as the hard drive is old, non SSD, and the video card is about 3 generations behind, but it occurred to me -

I only need to upgrade if I'm going to utilize the technology. I don't see the advantage of spending $300 for new equipment if there is nothing the PC gaming world can offer me that I can't already buy on several other consoles.

Being an owner of PC, and all major consoles, exclusives are the only marketing pull anything has.
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover
#14lonlonmilklover(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 3:56:31 PM
Of course.... once Oculus Rift is finally released, if ever... (it appears that the sole support will likely be PC for several years, if not solely) ... THAT will be a huge pull to purchase more of the titles on PC :)

Just like for console multiplats atm, anything coming to Wii U with significant Wii U Gamepad functionality is an insta-win, as I love that system and its features.

FINALLY full-screen game on the TV, and interface on your controller. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is gorgeous like that, and I'm hoping more games follow suit.
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover
#15YoungAdultLinkPosted 8/21/2013 3:57:21 PM
Kerbal Space Program. StarMade looks nice, and I don't even like minecraft. I don't think FTL ever got ported over to tablets. The Payday games seem fun, though not something I play.

And they're on the PS1, but the old Command and Conquer games. I like Red Alert 2 most, dislike the UI from the older ones.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#16Dark_SpiretPosted 8/21/2013 3:59:58 PM
not a complete list, but a lot of stuff i personally liked the last 6 or 7 years. only single player stuff for the most part.

Gone Home, Europa Universalis IV, Papers, Please, Divinity: Dragon Commander, Rise of the Triad, Shadowrun Returns, Rogue Legacy, Company of Heroes 2, Gunpoint, The Night of the Rabbit, Incredipede, Surgeon Simulator 2013, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Leviathan: Warships, The Swapper, Don't Starve, Starcraft II, Antichamber, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Kentucky Route Zero, Super House of Dead Ninjas, Thirty Flights of Loving, Torchlight 2, Total War: Shogun 2, Football Manager 2013, FTL: Faster Than Light, Orcs Must Die! 2, Teleglitch, Sins of a Solar Empire, Botanicula, Wargame European Escalation, Legend of Grimrock, Crusader Kings II, Dustforce, Lone Survivor, Frozen Synapse, SpaceChem, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Anno 2070, The Binding of Isaac, To the Moon, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II, Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony, Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, Empire: Total War, Dawn of Discovery, The Witcher, AudioSurf, Spore, Crysis Warhead, GTR Evolution, King's Bounty: The Legend, Civilization 5, TrackMania United Forever, World in Conflict, Company of Heroes, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Flight Simulator X, GTR 2, Medieval II: Total War, GT Legends, Neverwinter Nights 2, Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends, Titan Quest, Civilization IV, SWAT 4, Age of Empires III, Dungeon Siege II, Ys Origin, Endless Space, Resonance, Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, Elemental: Fallen Enchantress, Miasmata, Warlock: Master of the Arcane, Dungeons of Dredmor, Black Mirror III, Might & Magic Heroes VI, Magicka, Sanctum, Hard Reset, Mount & Blade: Warband, ArmA II, Men of War, X3: Terran Conflict, Penumbra, The Void, Drakensang: The Dark Eye, Shattered Horizon, A Vampyre Story, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, Star Wars: Empire at War, SiN Episodes: Emergence.
---
Currently playing: Saints Row 4 - Spelunky - The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
#17TimePharaohPosted 8/21/2013 4:11:21 PM
Dark_Spiret posted...
not a complete list, but a lot of stuff i personally liked the last 6 or 7 years. only single player stuff for the most part.

Gone Home, Europa Universalis IV, Papers, Please, Divinity: Dragon Commander, Rise of the Triad, Shadowrun Returns, Rogue Legacy, Company of Heroes 2, Gunpoint, The Night of the Rabbit, Incredipede, Surgeon Simulator 2013, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Leviathan: Warships, The Swapper, Don't Starve, Starcraft II, Antichamber, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Kentucky Route Zero, Super House of Dead Ninjas, Thirty Flights of Loving, Torchlight 2, Total War: Shogun 2, Football Manager 2013, FTL: Faster Than Light, Orcs Must Die! 2, Teleglitch, Sins of a Solar Empire, Botanicula, Wargame European Escalation, Legend of Grimrock, Crusader Kings II, Dustforce, Lone Survivor, Frozen Synapse, SpaceChem, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Anno 2070, The Binding of Isaac, To the Moon, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II, Jamestown: Legend of the Lost Colony, Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, Empire: Total War, Dawn of Discovery, The Witcher, AudioSurf, Spore, Crysis Warhead, GTR Evolution, King's Bounty: The Legend, Civilization 5, TrackMania United Forever, World in Conflict, Company of Heroes, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Flight Simulator X, GTR 2, Medieval II: Total War, GT Legends, Neverwinter Nights 2, Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends, Titan Quest, Civilization IV, SWAT 4, Age of Empires III, Dungeon Siege II, Ys Origin, Endless Space, Resonance, Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers, Elemental: Fallen Enchantress, Miasmata, Warlock: Master of the Arcane, Dungeons of Dredmor, Black Mirror III, Might & Magic Heroes VI, Magicka, Sanctum, Hard Reset, Mount & Blade: Warband, ArmA II, Men of War, X3: Terran Conflict, Penumbra, The Void, Drakensang: The Dark Eye, Shattered Horizon, A Vampyre Story, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, Star Wars: Empire at War, SiN Episodes: Emergence.

bro do you even list
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#18Dark_SpiretPosted 8/21/2013 4:17:32 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
bro do you even list
Copy&Paste > listing out.
---
Currently playing: Saints Row 4 - Spelunky - The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
#19GyrospeckPosted 8/21/2013 4:32:51 PM
Europa Universalis IV
Victoria II
Crusader Kings II
Starcraft II
Civilization V
Tropico 4
#20AsucaHayashiPosted 8/21/2013 5:00:00 PM
I only need to upgrade if I'm going to utilize the technology.

utilizing technology and playing exclusives aren't mutually exclusive ya kno.

most of the games taking full advantage of the hardware out today are multiplatform games and you would be lying to yourself if you thought that something like BF3 on console is the same experience as BF3 on console.
---
PC hardware doesn't need to match console hardware in price when PC gamers save literal thousands from the software they buy. http://www.steamgamesales.com/