This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was the last PC game you guys installed manually with a disk and a CD key?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What was the last PC game you guys installed manually with a disk and a CD key?

User Info: InkSpell432

InkSpell432
3 years ago#131
Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. Yes, I play a LOT of old video games.
MapleStory - Khaini Server; Main: iDramaStory, Lv. 164 Shadower

User Info: AdeonWriter

AdeonWriter
3 years ago#132
I had to think about this.

Mirror's Edge (it wasn't on steam yet)

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#133
I haven't installed it yet, but I got a physical copy of Space Marine for $6 on amazon. If I decide to play it this month I'll probably use the discs since I've downloaded 3 games from the origin bundle, BF3 put the hurt on my data cap. If I do it next month or later I may use the discs anyway, hard to say.

As for the last one I actually used, probably WoW back when the few gigs on the disc saved literally dozens of hours because of how crappy their installer was. I never did get the old version to work, even after flat-out disabling my firewall it still peaked at 10-15 Kb(kilobits)/sec and told me to check my firewall. If I wanted to play that week I pretty much had to torrent the updated files.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: Megawizard

Megawizard
3 years ago#134
As far as newest game, I dunno, but I reinstalled Homeworld: Cataclysm 2 weeks ago.
^( ' ' )^

User Info: Immortal_Moo

Immortal_Moo
3 years ago#135
Alien vs Predator 2
Steam/origin/PSN/Wiiu- theimmortalmoo | i7 3770k 4.4ghz | GTX 780 | 16GB Gskill | 1200w PSU | 3 HDD 1 SSD 256 | Maximus V Formula |

User Info: kn8m4r3

kn8m4r3
3 years ago#136
Mini Ninjas

User Info: Zamphere88

Zamphere88
3 years ago#137
Saints Row IV

User Info: shonuff91

shonuff91
3 years ago#138
Diablo III

User Info: jburnt1

jburnt1
3 years ago#139
Maybe Doom 3; tough one its been a while.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/jburnt1/games/owned
The GameFAQS boards are simply a must for that ability to see fandom in its primordial state.

User Info: Newave

Newave
3 years ago#140
Last installed from CD: Quake II

Last installed from CD with a CD key: AquaNox
I have: NES, GB(2), GBA(3), PSX(5), DC, PS2, PSP(2), GC(2), Wii, XB(2), XB360
I want: GBP, GBL, GBC, SNES, MD, MCD, 32X, SS, PS3, PSV, PS4
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What was the last PC game you guys installed manually with a disk and a CD key?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived