This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List Of Bad Console To PC Ports

#71nIMr0D888Posted 8/22/2013 9:22:02 PM
Why is dark souls on the list just because it missed out on 2 graphics settings? Other than that it didn't have any bugs, it ran well, the dlc was included and unlike a lot of games that are not ported it had no random crashing issues.

The majority of games listed in here are not even ports.
---
CAUTION: EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE
#72dekouPosted 8/22/2013 10:03:25 PM
nIMr0D888 posted...
Why is dark souls on the list just because it missed out on 2 graphics settings? Other than that it didn't have any bugs, it ran well, the dlc was included and unlike a lot of games that are not ported it had no random crashing issues.

The majority of games listed in here are not even ports.

Those settings are pretty important. DS is also unplayable with a M+KB without modding, even though the game is actually quite M+KB-friendly when its horrible mouse acceleration is removed.
#73Moorish_IdolPosted 8/23/2013 1:24:13 AM
Tomb Raider Underworld, due to controls. When you literally can't shuffle to the right while hanging on a ledge, you know something is wrong.

Works beautifully with a gamepad though.
#74poopninjamvc3mkPosted 8/23/2013 1:31:04 AM(edited)
Z2488 posted...
little_spedve posted...
The newer Sonic Adventure DX port.

That thing was a disaster.

Locked resolution.

Locked framerate.

No anti-aliasing.

Nothing. Just nothing.

IIRC Jet Set Radio was the same. You had to replace the executable to get 60fps.

That's a totally different thing from locked res,fps,and aa. JSR had all those custom options except fps which mean it wasn't a bad port by any means. Also link me to that JSR 60fps mod please.
---
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2063467937.png Deleted my old sig since some mod apparantly got offended because I mentioned Penn State.
#75mikio1995Posted 8/23/2013 1:30:59 AM
does someone have a spare copy of gta4 key for stream or origin ?? :)
#76TheWhoFanPosted 8/23/2013 2:05:16 AM(edited)
Someone said that a game I like is a lousy port on PC? I'm gonna get mad and start calling everyone a "kid" and a "console troll", boo hoo.

mikio1995 posted...

Yeah, I can give you an Origin key for GTA IV if you want. I'll throw in a BF3 key for Steam to sweeten the deal.
---
"On a technical level, PC obviously. But because PC and Xbox have no games, PS3 wins." - ScreamingMidget
They don't even try anymore.
#77SxmfctPosted 8/23/2013 11:39:39 PM
SpaceDesperado posted...
zeroraider it is sad how uninformed, hypocritical, and angry you get. None of those games are superior, they are all butchered in various ways like decrease in resolution, lower quality textures, and framerate problems compared to their console counterparts.

you are now part of my ever expanding ignore list so i won't see your sad excuse for a reply but just know that i feel sorry for you and how you spend time with your life.

You feel sorry for him yet you're the one who, not only has a large ignore list, brags about your large ignore list

Is the angry writing getting too much to handle?
---
:)
#78TalksPosted 8/23/2013 11:44:16 PM
Brutal Legend is legendary levels of terribadly optimized. Seriously, I wasted... how ever much that humble bundle was.
---
http://i.imgur.com/gBllw.jpg
#79mikio1995Posted 8/24/2013 1:19:01 AM
TheWhoFan posted...
Someone said that a game I like is a lousy port on PC? I'm gonna get mad and start calling everyone a "kid" and a "console troll", boo hoo.

mikio1995 posted...

Yeah, I can give you an Origin key for GTA IV if you want. I'll throw in a BF3 key for Steam to sweeten the deal.

ok sent key for my email please :) thenks
e-mail: michalgotthardt@gmail.com
#80x_stevey_xPosted 8/24/2013 6:14:30 AM
nothing i've ever experienced has been as bad as devil may cry 3