This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Diablo Expansion reveal chalenges Guild wars 2 and FF14 popularity among players

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Diablo Expansion reveal chalenges Guild wars 2 and FF14 popularity among players

User Info: thebladeofwoe

thebladeofwoe
3 years ago#11
TimePharaoh posted...
GwynsSonSolaire topic
A10 ('@2.3) HD 7600G & HD 7670M 8gb ram W8.

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
3 years ago#12
I hope Gwyn know's he's a joke
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II

User Info: Love_Me_Sexy

Love_Me_Sexy
3 years ago#13
SchoolRumble posted...
I hope Gwyn know's he's a joke

Apparently not.

She also pushes for everyone to play FF14. It's a pretty bland game, the same old click and 123, tab targeting, decade old mechanics and not to mention the PS3 limitations that have affected the PC version.

I will wait for Wildstar, thanks.
PS4 preordered! X1 Day 1 preordered!
PC Wishlist: 27" IPS, MB/RAM/CPU/GPU/PSU, 4TB HDD, KB

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
3 years ago#14
TimePharaoh posted...
GwynsSonSolaire topic
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105

User Info: ViperEO2

ViperEO2
3 years ago#15
I don't think he even plays any of these games, he probably has a Mac. He just likes to troll MMO boards. GW2 and D3 aren't even pay-to-play there's no reason why you can't play all three.

User Info: me1122

me1122
3 years ago#16
ViperEO2 posted...
I don't think he even plays any of these games, he probably has a Mac. He just likes to troll MMO boards. GW2 and D3 aren't even pay-to-play there's no reason why you can't play all three.

*She. Its well knows She is a fake geek gurl.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Diablo Expansion reveal chalenges Guild wars 2 and FF14 popularity among players

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived