This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: We reveal the worst game we have ever played.

#211Sobriquet835Posted 8/22/2013 11:18:10 PM
The "3D" Rampage game on PS2. All the "3D" did was make it hard to climb buildings, because it was like the buildings were still 2D, but you had to put your monster in the right place in the 3D space to climb them. Only then could you climb the building to start destroying it. It was also near impossible to judge how deep your monster was, so in essence the while game is attempting to climb buildings and then when you can't climb in, nudge up or down and then try to climb again, and most likely fail to climb again. And then, once you finally managed to destroy the building, you'd try to jump onto the next building, miss because you can't judge the building location, and have to try climbing all over again.
---
Looot!!!
Psn: Sobriquet835
#212KOOGARPosted 8/22/2013 11:29:40 PM
Minecraft
#213ggf162Posted 8/22/2013 11:56:16 PM
Teenagent. GOD that game sucked.
---
My name is Ivan I like you
#214Brilliant_SteelPosted 8/23/2013 12:41:22 AM
I never had the chance to play the famous bad games some have posted here, but I HAVE played Sonic '06.
Does that count?

Also, Metroid: Other M.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, and I am proud of it.
#215NezrubBehemothPosted 8/23/2013 12:43:04 AM
Daemon Summoner.

A friend brought it for me when he was on a vacation in Australia and over the phone I mistook it for Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha which I had been desiring for some time.

BOY WAS I WRONG.

Biggest P.O.S game on the PS2. Like even worse then those stupid Buzz games that tried to ape TV gameshows.

It wasn't all bad though he also grabbed me copies of Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2 so I didn't really have much to complain about.
#216DarthStojPosted 8/23/2013 3:44:42 AM
Those XBOX 360 games they sold for a limited time at Burger King.

"Sneak King" and so on...
---
---
#217Fade2black001Posted 8/23/2013 5:44:32 AM
Maximoom posted...
Windows 7 Chess.

Everytime I beat the AI, it force me to accept a draw.

Weird. That doesn't happen to me

As for worst games that I have personally played I would go with Big Rigs Over the Top Racing
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.