This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

D3 expansion

#31DuathPosted 8/22/2013 3:39:58 PM
I was really surprised when I ended up beating Diablo 3 through all the layers of difficulty. Though, by that time, Diablo on the last mode (Hell?) was even easier than the first time with all the changes they made.

I'll probably pick up the expansion and another copy cause my gf is interested in playing the game. I'm hoping the new class will keep my interest to go through again while playing with her.
---
Don't worry, be happy.
#32samurai1900Posted 8/22/2013 3:41:19 PM
Finally, it is about time they fixed the loot and itemization, the other stuff is rather nice too, but I'll reserve my judgement until I see my brother play it.
---
For Shuppet fans and lovers - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShuppetForLife
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//
#33NingishzidaPosted 8/22/2013 5:04:35 PM
JKatarn posted...
Same here, I played plenty of Diablo 2, through higher difficulties with several classes and yet I still had (and have) a lot of fun with Diablo 3.

lol
more like, you never were a pro of D2, haven't played MXL, so find it easy to like the inferior D3.

If you can accept that it's not exactly the same as Diablo 2 in every way, but with better graphics, and enjoy the things it does well (combat, fun skill modifiers etc.) you can have ag ood time.

another way of saying, "good for what it is". thing is, even crap is good for what it is.
#34JKatarnPosted 8/22/2013 5:28:31 PM
Askeladd posted...
I had a lot of fun with Diablo 3... for two weeks.

Yay for refund!

And how often did you play the game those two weeks? It's quite easy to beat most games with two weeks of solid playtime - it's not an MMO, it's an Action RPG, what do you expect 200 hours of playtime? People also seem to forget that Diablo 2 saw many many patches, and it had its share of flaws when first released as well.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES