This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone have any thoughts on blackwidow 2013?

#1DetectivPenguinPosted 8/22/2013 11:59:46 AM
Been looking at buying one of these.
---
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/66852152
#2DetectivPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 12:10:25 PM
I know a lot of people complained about the older Razer blackwidows but it sounds like they pretty much fixed what people didn't like abut it how it was all glossy and plasticy and picked up finger prints. They made it all rubberized.
---
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:
#3dermoratrakenPosted 8/22/2013 12:19:33 PM
People don't like razer products because they are cheap and low quality. The finger print issue was just insult added to injury. There are plenty of better choices out there.
#4DetectivPenguin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 1:32:27 PM
bump
---
#5fataliPosted 8/22/2013 1:40:43 PM(edited)
The rubberized finish peels off, I am right now waiting for them to send replacement keys since I'm still under warranty.

I would rather look at other alternatives, the customer support has been very polite and attentive with the issues I have had, but I would rather get a device that doesn't give me problems.

---
Mystery is the source of all true science.