This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you guys want to give out keys

#21dioxxysPosted 8/22/2013 3:22:34 PM
TheWayOfTheGun posted...
I'll be giving away a free Bioshock code soon. It will be a race for whoever is quickest on the F5 key. lol

is he trolling? cause ive been sitting here for a while
#22The_AntiGrimPosted 8/22/2013 3:25:40 PM
lionheart5656 posted...
You should really just list out the games you have keys for and PM them to people.

When you just list them, any joker from the net can get it.

From regular users to lurkers to someone who isn't even a part of the community.

so? Isn't that the point of throwing them out randomly? Because you dont care who gets them?

This topic reeks of entitlement
---
Sidekick to the famous DarkHero
#23AskeladdPosted 8/22/2013 3:35:31 PM(edited)
The_AntiGrim posted...
lionheart5656 posted...
You should really just list out the games you have keys for and PM them to people.

From regular users to lurkers to someone who isn't even a part of the community.

so? Isn't that the point of throwing them out randomly? Because you dont care who gets them?

This.

---
TWSS hes speken end the wenner es E. There cen enle be ene.
"If it can fit in a Pokeball it can fit in a Gatorade bottle. I'mma catch it." NobleRoar
#24Last Grand MageX2Posted 8/22/2013 3:54:32 PM
The_AntiGrim posted...
lionheart5656 posted...

Well if I had steam keys to give away I'd probably do somewhere on GFAQs, because I want a GFAQs user to get it. I could post them to reddit or one of numerous other sites, but I chose to post them on GFAQs because I'd hope that they end up in the hands of a worthwhile GFAQs user and not redeemed by a bot or something.

If you really don't care who gets them, then just go ahead and post them, they're your codes, you can do whatever you want with them.
---
I try, but not very hard, product of my generation-snoochtonooch
#25KillerTrufflePosted 8/22/2013 4:01:15 PM
Who says regular GFAQs users don't run bots, resell keys, or any other number of things? Since when are GFAQs users "respectable" or "worthwhile?" You can PM a key to a lurker just as easily as they can simply take one off an open posting...
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#26lionheart5656(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 10:41:56 PM
No point posting them on this board if you don't care if any joker on the net gets it.

Go post them on 4chan or Reddit.

You'd reach a much bigger audience.

So if you're posting them here, I'm going to intelligently assume you wanted members of this board to receive them.

If that is the case, then PMing hem is the best way to do this.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#27SienrurouniPosted 8/23/2013 12:42:14 AM
Or you can just post them and members of the board will get them. You don't need to do a background check to make sure they're worthy and then pm them.
---
"You may not believe this, but I was once a remarkable man,"
-Denny Crane
#28mikio1995Posted 8/23/2013 2:56:03 AM
give mi please BTF3 or Crysis 2 Maximum Edition . :)
#29Tony_Biggie_PunPosted 8/23/2013 3:54:40 AM
TC is mad cause he's too slow to get any keys
---
http://i.imgur.com/Z3MIjNj.jpg
#30aak57Posted 8/23/2013 5:21:30 AM
lionheart5656 posted...
No point posting them on this board if you don't care if any joker on the net gets it.

Go post them on 4chan or Reddit.

You'd reach a much bigger audience.

So if you're posting them here, I'm going to intelligently assume you wanted members of this board to receive them.

If that is the case, then PMing hem is the best way to do this.

Why should I need to go to other sites when I'm already here? Sounds like you are just upset about losing the race, tbqh.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.