This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You know, when I think of all the nerds who...

#11BogePosted 8/22/2013 4:13:37 PM
The_AntiGrim posted...
Boge posted...
Did you have to use EA as the example? There are a lot better companies to have praised than EA.

Do you have a better example?

Considering they're the "Worst company of 2012", yeah, how about any other company? Take your pick and put them here XXXXXXXXX
---
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
#12thatauthorPosted 8/22/2013 4:13:52 PM

Deep Silver and THQ.
---
Freud says "Hi!" ~ unknown
#13The_AntiGrim(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 4:14:11 PM
DerPancake posted...
Askeladd posted...
The_AntiGrim posted...
Boge posted...
Did you have to use EA as the example? There are a lot better companies to have praised than EA.

Rockstar. Actually put effort into dlc, made free updates for RDR that any other company would have charged for.

And Activision let PC gamers have DLC for free in CoD4 and World at War.

Activision does nothing but rehash series. CoD and the Tony Hawk games are prime examples.
---
Sidekick to the famous DarkHero
#14Cool_Dude667Posted 8/22/2013 4:14:59 PM
The_AntiGrim posted...
SolaceIX posted...
User Name The_AntiGrim
User ID 6774003
Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.

How mature. You disagree, but have nothing to say, so you bring arbitrary numbers in.

http://tinyurl.com/k9yhe38
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#15The_AntiGrim(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 4:15:19 PM
Boge posted...
The_AntiGrim posted...
Boge posted...

Considering they're the "Worst company of 2012", yeah, how about any other company? Take your pick and put them here XXXXXXXXX

I'm sorry, I forgot BoA didnt **** up the entire economy.
---
#16The_AntiGrim(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 4:26:31 PM
apparantly the lot of yall are from that era.

My bad, I didn't know yall were so damn sensitive. I thought older people actually had some balls to them
---
#17DuathPosted 8/22/2013 4:26:33 PM
Look at what EA did to Plants vs Zombies 2, you can't buy it flat and instead of quarters, they charge you dollars for every plant, seed, level, etc. Its flagrantly atrocious.
---
Don't worry, be happy.
#18daemon_danPosted 8/22/2013 4:28:23 PM
You've never been to an arcade have you? Arcades didn't force anyone to do jack. People WANTED to shove their quarters into machines. It was a blast.
---
"Asgaard's always been my home! But I'm of different blood.
I will overthrow their throne! Deceiver of the Gods!."
#19The_AntiGrim(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 4:31:42 PM
daemon_dan posted...
You've never been to an arcade have you? Arcades didn't force anyone to do jack. People WANTED to shove their quarters into machines. It was a blast.

People wanted to play games. People spent hundreds of dollars to play these shallow, one-sided games
---
#20daemon_danPosted 8/22/2013 4:33:08 PM
The_AntiGrim posted...
daemon_dan posted...

People wanted to play games. People spent hundreds of dollars to play these shallow, one-sided games

I'm sorry, shallow? o.O There's a reason that arcades lasted long past the birth of home consoles. People spent hundreds of dollars for the experience of the arcade. Hell, if there was a good arcade around here, you bet your ass I'd be there every weekend.
---
"Asgaard's always been my home! But I'm of different blood.
I will overthrow their throne! Deceiver of the Gods!."