This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Win a free Humble Bundle game code with COMPUTER TRIVIA!

#21Retrowire(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 8:19:41 PM
Ha_D00D posted...
Hence the edited post

Sorry to say that the winning post, posted by ipwnu713 was posted just one minute before your edit. That's a near miss and I give my apologies, but no worries. The trivia game will be back!
---
Not changing this sig until Flipnote3D is released in NA. Started August/12/13
#22Retrowire(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 8:21:21 PM
fire2box posted...
Retrowire posted...
ipwnu713 posted...
Magnavox Odyssey 2

DING DING DING DING DING!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congratulations ipwnu713! The console is the Magnavox Odyssey 2. A great and unique console for it's time. It had a keyboard built into it and had 2 joystick attachments hardwired into it as well! (Meaning, you can't unplug them! And this is true for the American version, yet I think they were removable in other versions.) It also had a neat attachment called The Voice that you could connect to it, and type whatever you wanted, and it would say it back in that funny 70's robot voice.

Anyways, you're the winner, and you'll be receiving a PM from me immediately.

No worries everyone, the trivia will continue SOON...

Ha dood answered it then, not the other other.

Sadly enough, the winning post, posted by ipwnu713 was posted just one minute before his edited post. His original answer wasn't specific enough. No worries though, there will be more chances!
---
#23fire2boxPosted 8/22/2013 8:23:40 PM
Retrowire posted...
fire2box posted...
Retrowire posted...
ipwnu713 posted...
Magnavox Odyssey 2

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congratulations ipwnu713! The console is the Magnavox Odyssey 2. A great and unique console for it's time. It had a keyboard built into it and had 2 joystick attachments hardwired into it as well! (Meaning, you can't unplug them! And this is true for the American version, yet I think they were removable in other versions.) It also had a neat attachment called The Voice that you could connect to it, and type whatever you wanted, and it would say it back in that funny 70's robot voice.

Sadly enough, the winning post, posted by ipwnu713 was posted just one minute before his edited post. His original answer wasn't specific enough. No worries though, there will be more chances!

Please don't act like your your giving out of the kindness of you're heart. Your "giving away" keys that you have *zero* use for. Estinally, you're just being as bad and arrogant as Sheldon Cooper while knowing it.

Thus making you a well, you know.
---
Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB DDR3 | single XFX 7870| OCZ 600W Modular. Nvidia, AMD, Intel for life!!
3DS FC: 2208-5221-4039
#24coolpal23Posted 8/22/2013 8:25:01 PM(edited)
fire2box posted...
Retrowire posted...
fire2box posted...
Retrowire posted...
ipwnu713 posted...
Magnavox Odyssey 2

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Please don't act like your your giving out of the kindness of you're heart. Your "giving away" keys that you have *zero* use for. Estinally, you're just being as bad and arrogant as Sheldon Cooper while knowing it.

Thus making you a well, you know an ass.

---
|Asus Z77|Two 1Gb 7850 HIS XFire| 1866 8Gb G.skill| i5 3570K 3.4Ghz
Steam: Lyokofanatic[G77F] "Fact and fiction, where do you draw the line?"
#25omchild86Posted 8/22/2013 8:28:25 PM
Wow, you guys are idiot trolls. It was fair. He edited his answer after the other dudes answer, what do you not get??? He didn't win, I'm sure he is not so upset about it, move on. And obviously, he doesn't care about the items or he wouldn't be giving them away. Just like when I sell crap on ebay that I don't want anymore. Troll elsewhere.
#26coolpal23Posted 8/22/2013 8:30:31 PM
omchild86 posted...
Wow, you guys are idiot trolls. It was fair. He edited his answer after the other dudes answer, what do you not get??? He didn't win, I'm sure he is not so upset about it, move on. And obviously, he doesn't care about the items or he wouldn't be giving them away. Just like when I sell crap on ebay that I don't want anymore. Troll elsewhere.

http://i.imgur.com/jX3ZTt8.jpg
---
|Asus Z77|Two 1Gb 7850 HIS XFire| 1866 8Gb G.skill| i5 3570K 3.4Ghz
Steam: Lyokofanatic[G77F] "Fact and fiction, where do you draw the line?"
#27Ha_D00DPosted 8/22/2013 8:31:17 PM
omchild86 posted...

The tears. They burn so hot.
---
HAF 922// i5 3570k// Hyper 212 Evo// P8Z77-V LK// Sapphire 7970 Dual-X Edition// 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws// SeaSonic 620w// Mushkin 120GB
#28fire2boxPosted 8/22/2013 8:34:40 PM
omchild86 posted...

dear god, someone didn't win a key code that costs 1 dolla..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Seriously, that bundle has been bought well over 2 million times but now. The TC acting like its a great big prize ( one code, lul) is the trolling.
---
Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB DDR3 | single XFX 7870| OCZ 600W Modular. Nvidia, AMD, Intel for life!!
3DS FC: 2208-5221-4039
#29Retrowire(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 8:39:04 PM
fire2box posted...
omchild86 posted...

dear god, someone didn't win a key code that costs 1 dolla..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Seriously, that bundle has been bought well over 2 million times but now. The TC acting like its a great big prize ( one code, lul) is the trolling.

The key code that you tried to win yourself? This is what sore losers do, they try to compensate their loss of the prize by talking about the prize as if it were nothing. Yes, it is a dollar code, why don't you go buy that copy of Dead Space you just tried to win for free?
---