This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it me or...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is it me or...
3 years ago#1
Is Google just amazing? Sincerely, ~90% of the questions I have about computers are answered through Google, and the same goes for questions asked on here and Tom's Hardware. lmgtfy.com is one of my favorite sites.
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
3 years ago#2
Maybe good for computers, but try asking Google whats the cure for AIDS?, see if it will help you.
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt
3 years ago#3
DerPancake posted...
Maybe good for computers, but try asking Google whats the cure for AIDS?, see if it will help you.

You... I like you.
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
3 years ago#4
Most questions you have about anything have probably already been thought of and/or asked already. It's either here on gamefaqs, on google, or on youtube.
3 years ago#5
It's good right now but in the future your results are going to be nothing but people telling other people to Google their question.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
3 years ago#6
Yeah, and Google will be accessed via a brain implant. You'll just sit unmoving in a comfy chair all day, your every bodily need provided by robots, and constantly access Google.
3 years ago#7
Uhm... it's just you. duckduckgo is much better than google as a search engine, the bangtags alone make it really worth the while, and the added privacy is a nice bonus. lmddgtfy is also one of my favorite sites :P
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
3 years ago#8
Google is the only way to navigate the MS KB.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
3 years ago#9
I searched "why does god give some people a microp****" and top result was this:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130611183326AAV4PII

Can't say I'm disappointed, but it didn't exactly answer the question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdw64aHYXA
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is it me or...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived