The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Probably get this a lot but... (Console Vs PC Topic)

#1Knyght_VowPosted 8/23/2013 3:49:43 AM
The last two PC games I thought I'd be interested in are buggy and very unpolished. Why can consoles release finished games the majority of the time, but PC games are buggy in what seems to me the majority of the time?

PC Gaming Developers should fix this...

Rant over.. Serious conversation here. Not wanting to be flamed... PC games are great. I want to like them more.
#2Benjamin_ButtonPosted 8/23/2013 3:50:58 AM(edited)
Knyght_Vow posted...
PC games are buggy in what seems to me the majority of the time

ITT: majority of the time = 2 times
---
http://i.imgur.com/KNzJR.gif
New Alienware 18 - i7-4930MX 4.3GHz | Nvidia 780m SLI 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR3L Ram | 120GB OCZ + 750GB HDD
#3Knyght_Vow(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 3:51:34 AM
Benjamin_Button posted...
Knyght_Vow posted...

LAST two games. Forge and Might and Magic. And I know Might and Magic says it's in Alpha, but consoles don't do that.
#4AceallwaysPosted 8/23/2013 3:56:04 AM
Knyght_Vow posted...
Benjamin_Button posted...
Knyght_Vow posted...

LAST two games. Forge and Might and Magic. And I know Might and Magic says it's in Alpha, but consoles don't do that.

Since consoles do not have alphas, you shouldn't compare their finals to an alpha on PC. :/
#5Knyght_Vow(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 4:07:17 AM
Stay in denial. Consoles are better than PC games and it's because consumers let them publish and charge for unfinished games.
#6Benjamin_ButtonPosted 8/23/2013 4:09:17 AM
ok.
---
http://i.imgur.com/KNzJR.gif
New Alienware 18 - i7-4930MX 4.3GHz | Nvidia 780m SLI 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR3L Ram | 120GB OCZ + 750GB HDD
#7Ch3wyPosted 8/23/2013 4:12:05 AM
No we don't get this a lot. Most people don't buy alphas and complain about them being buggy.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#8IronSasquatchPosted 8/23/2013 4:29:24 AM
Serious conversation here. Not wanting to be flamed... PC games are great.

Stay in denial. Consoles are better than PC games

Seems you came here looking for an argument after all. You come to the PC board and state that two games you've played, one of which was an alpha, and tell us this makes console games undeniably better. You proceed to tell someone who disagrees to "stay in denial". Sounds more like you're in denial than anything here. Have fun on consoles though.
---
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.
#9MahoganyTooth92Posted 8/23/2013 4:31:21 AM
Okay, sooo not getting alphas is better than getting a buggy alpha which is understandable because it's an alpha? Great logic there, TC.
---
"No. -.-; stop typing nonsense.DRM is always a bad thing, but steam is always good.No way is it DRM, and if u say it is then ur wrong!"-Oil_Rope_Bombs
#10aak57Posted 8/23/2013 4:31:53 AM
lol, exposed his own bait topic only a few posts in
---
http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.