This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Probably get this a lot but... (Console Vs PC Topic)

#21IronSasquatchPosted 8/23/2013 6:06:14 AM
WeaponX1138 posted...
Someone's gone fishing, and my, what a haul they have caught.

This is how I imagine everyone who makes useless posts such as this one:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Vngbkp5rVvk/S3NuJFX9DCI/AAAAAAAAANc/AYHkU4_Z7zY/s400/wonka1.jpg
---
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.
#22thebladeofwoePosted 8/23/2013 6:17:55 AM
Createdforthis anyone?
---
A10 ('@2.3) HD 7600G & HD 7670M 8gb ram W8.
#23TowerBooks3192Posted 8/23/2013 6:25:58 AM
Knyght_Vow posted...
Nope, not a bait topic. And I have a high Karma account, but wanted a name change.

I agree that future gen consoles are going to have this problem, that's why I'm talking about it.

And if you're helping a developer with an Alpha release, why sell it for $30? Forge was $20 and wasn't labeled as an Alpha release.

And console games aren't nearly the same level of buggy.

I must admit that solnot has more creativity than you. Keep practicing and maybe you will get there.

As for my opinion on the matter, only most indie games go in to alpha to get cash to fund the game whereas most console release are from large companies that could afford to incur expenses before the game is released. Worst part is console games are not easy to get fixed through mods and if a dev would walk out on it then you are screwed. Patch may fix it but not as fast as a mod. I still hate bethesda for the vampire cure quest for PS3 oblivion.
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#24MasterDonGeroPosted 8/23/2013 6:37:38 AM
Knyght_Vow posted...
Nope, not a bait topic. And I have a high Karma account, but wanted a name change.

I agree that future gen consoles are going to have this problem, that's why I'm talking about it.

And if you're helping a developer with an Alpha release, why sell it for $30? Forge was $20 and wasn't labeled as an Alpha release.

Hey, you tried real hard and that's great, but if you don't keep consistency, not many people will take the bait.

Get 'em next time, Tiger.
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom
#25KURRUPTORPosted 8/23/2013 7:10:16 AM
My opponent dropped in my last game of starcraft.

Why do the vast majority of sc games end with the opponent dropping out?
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.
#26Jprime666Posted 8/23/2013 7:31:29 AM
thebladeofwoe posted...
Createdforthis anyone?

Sounds a lot like him. I rarely see outside of the skyrim board though
---
How many emotions is people?
#27pothocketPosted 8/23/2013 7:36:30 AM
Serious question: why are PC gamers so sensitive?
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#28DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/23/2013 7:49:26 AM
Knyght_Vow posted...

It's early access. Just a new business model to get fans more involved with the games.
And yes, console games are the same level of buggy. There were console games even in the 90s with game breaking bugs, never mind plain old poor design choices. It's just a thing with western publisher driven development.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#29Relentless639Posted 8/23/2013 8:12:30 AM
PCs get away with that because most of the players have internet connections to fix that, and it gets the excuse that there are a lot of variation in hardware and software to be able to release a fixed game the first time.
Before this gen, if console games had a single game halting bug, it would spell death. And somehow that carried into this gen, but you'll start to see that, from now on, console games will rely on earlier releases with bug fixes later.
ZoEHD, Skyirm PS3, Devil Summoner 3DS... etc are examples of console/hh games with need for fixes.
#30temgunPosted 8/23/2013 11:10:48 AM
pothocket posted...
Serious question: why are PC gamers so sensitive?

About things like this? Seriously? I like gaming and I like gaming on PC, like everyone else here. When someone spouts out total bs, people naturally respond accordingly. Say, you are very good at your hobby that is other than gaming and you hear someone saying things that are blatantly incorrect, do you not get annoyed at all?