This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question for sims veterans

#11jessica73Posted 8/23/2013 8:51:51 AM
oh those pull down Murphy beds are vicious killers too out of the uni expansion
I think when it came out it was like ~50% chance of death, they may have toned it down since then
---
you could grab a pc out of a dump (bring gloves, don't wear nice clothes), and it would still be better than current consoles. - SunburnCostanza
#12Freelance_WolfPosted 8/23/2013 9:17:29 AM
jessica73 posted...
oh those pull down Murphy beds are vicious killers too out of the uni expansion
I think when it came out it was like ~50% chance of death, they may have toned it down since then

That's what blunt force trauma is in my list.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#13TowerBooks3192(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 7:02:41 AM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
For me, Sims 3 is way better than the last 2 games. I've been annoyed with lots of things from those games, but Sims 3 got rid of those annoyances (except for pathfinding, which I believe now will never go away). I've always hated how the first two games did the career system, where you had to befriend townies (and with some careers, over 10 of them) just to advance in their chosen job. It didn't make any sense, and I was very happy Sims 3 did away with that. Sure, it's easier to make money in Sims 3, but overall it's sooo much better than Sims and Sims 2 IMO.

Unless Sims 4 has some significant advantages over Sims 3, I won't be getting it. Sims 3 for me is the definitive Sims game, and if Sims 4 is Sims 3 with better graphics, then I won't need it. If Sims 4 has better pathfinding though, I'll get it.

Yes, there's plenty of ways Sims can die in Sims 3. They can die from:

Old Age
Fire
Drowning
Electrocution
Starvation
Cowplant
Mummy's Curse
Meteor
Magician Act (as magician)
Thirst (as vampire)
Jelly Bean
Haunting Curse
Transmutation
Blunt Force Trauma (from Murphy bed)
Ranting
Running out of air (from scuba diving)
Shark
Dehydration (as mermaid)
Freezing

Each Sim ghost has a different colour depending on how they died.

Never knew there was that many causes of death but I remember my sister showing me sims dying when setting fire to themselves in a choice in the conversation. Too bad that death rarely occurs and that like I said, money is just so really easy to find especially now that Uni gives higher wages with a degree and you have a resort or you could now lease your properties since Island Paradise or even since Uni
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower