This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would cause a net problem like this?

#11IronSasquatchPosted 8/23/2013 6:50:47 AM
Monkeymage posted...
THEB0SS666 posted...
Monkeymage posted...
Sounds like your internet's clogged. I suggest getting a professional to snake your cable/DSL connection all the way out to the street.

Hi what does snaking mean? My dsl is really slow then gets decent speeds then back down again I was wondering how I could fix it.

Professionals use a data snake, which is a reactive monofilament that is extended into a coax cable. It uses a medium-grade spiral bitstream to dislodge the areas of data that have become clogged. Since the clogged data are basically free packets that became lost during transmission, they will just be filtered out by your modem/router as harmless signal noise.

**** man, you committed hard to that. I like what you're doing here.
---
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.
#12WeaponX1138Posted 8/23/2013 6:55:26 AM
You guys are mean
---
Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom. STEAM ID: Silentmark1138
#13o0stoneduk0o(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 6:57:20 AM
Well im glad I didnt call my isp and request for them to come and snake my cables.
---
I don't smoke dope, I don't drink bourbon, all I want to do is shake my turban.
#14IBKNAWTUPosted 8/23/2013 7:01:46 AM
o0stoneduk0o posted...
Well im glad I didnt call my isp and request for them to come and snake my cables.

I got it done yesterday and it helped a lot.
---
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
#15THEB0SS666Posted 8/23/2013 7:01:48 AM
WeaponX1138 posted...
You guys are mean

Well this does happen a lot on this board.
---
dell xps 7100 gtx 660sc 8gb ram amd phenom x6 1045t 3.2ghz 1.5tbhdd
Moderators are filthy disgusting creatures.