This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good free racing game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good free racing game?

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 years ago#1
I might be asking for WAY too much here but I thought I would try...

Is there a racing game that has good customization, is balanced, fair and not Pay2Win?
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.

User Info: Blackmon

Blackmon
3 years ago#2
Need for Speed world is f2p. I have not played it but it's out there.
Http://www.Blackmon.com/

Fade2black001
3 years ago#3
Blackmon posted...
Need for Speed world is f2p. I have not played it but it's out there.

I just got done with it. After 30mins of play there only 5 cars I counted that can be bought with In game money. The rest are bought with realy money... I said F this.

But thank you

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#4
I doubt any good one's exist, especially with things like customization(customizable stuff is a microtransaction magnet).

F2P games are hardly ever worth it.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: IronSasquatch

IronSasquatch
3 years ago#5
I don't know about free, but if you're willing to simply purchase a game (and you're alright with playing an arcade racer), Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed is absolutely fantastic and each of the racers has 6 different mods, which are essentially different speed/accel/handling/etc. balances. It's $20 and is well worth every penny.
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.

Fade2black001
3 years ago#6
IronSasquatch posted...
I don't know about free, but if you're willing to simply purchase a game (and you're alright with playing an arcade racer), Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed is absolutely fantastic and each of the racers has 6 different mods, which are essentially different speed/accel/handling/etc. balances. It's $20 and is well worth every penny.

NFS itself is an arcade racer and I do not mind them at all. But isnt that game like Mario cart though? A go kart racing game? I would rather have something with real cars in it. I am not putting the game down though. Its not exactly what I am looking for.

User Info: IronSasquatch

IronSasquatch
3 years ago#7
Fair enough, I wasn't sure if it was really the style you were looking for. And apparently I have the wrong idea about what an arcade racer is. But yeah, it is much more like Mario Kart than NFS or something like that.
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.

User Info: chris121691

chris121691
3 years ago#8
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sonic-All-Stars-Racing-Transformed-PC-Steam-Edition-/251323178304?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3a84075d40

User Info: Pen9erS

Pen9erS
3 years ago#9
I know, not free, but Burnout Paradise is in the current humble bundle. Pay what you want.
The letters on my shirt's the
password.

User Info: Javelin

Javelin
3 years ago#10
RaceRoom Racing Experience

http://store.steampowered.com/app/211500/
MSI Z77A-GD55 | Intel Core i7-3770K | Kingston HyperX 8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good free racing game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived