This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Logitech Wireless Keyboard acting up... not a driver, range or battery issue?

#1MwulfPosted 8/23/2013 7:45:03 AM
I recently upgraded my PC and am now booting from a new Windows 8 install off an SSD. Since the upgrade, I've been having issues with my wireless keyboard. There's some intermittent lag, which can be annoying, and sometimes it will read multiple inputs (so, for example, I'll hit the "m" key once, and thirty or forty "m" letters will be typed out on screen).

I had zero issues prior to the upgrade.

All of my drivers are up to date. The Logitech utility tells me my keyboard's battery is still "good," and the keyboard itself is less than 0.4 meters from the reciever, well within the range.

I am also experience (also new) minor latency issues with my (also Logitech) wireless mouse. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Is the Logitech utility not reading the battery levels correctly, or should I try finding an older driver or something?
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
#2PyrotechnixxxPosted 8/23/2013 7:47:13 AM
I've always found that the Unity software doesn't work well, and if I use a mouse and keyboard on the same receiver I get awful lag and interference.
---
Fear is a leash.
#3Mwulf(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 8:04:24 AM
Come to think of it, I was using two recievers before. Can I just plug the other one back in, or do I have to somehow de-sync one of the devices?
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable