This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I restrain myself during GTA V's release week for consoles?

#11claytonbuckleyPosted 8/23/2013 3:45:30 PM
Get a game that will keep you busy from now till GTA5 is released on PC. So you need a game that will take you about 2 years.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/somonah/
#12overkillwfo1978Posted 8/23/2013 4:55:26 PM
KidInTheHall posted...
KURRUPTOR posted...
Just think back to how boring GTAIV was.

And then remember how amazing that GTA V trailer looks. I've already got a PS3 and 360, my order is already in place. Come on Sept. 17th!

Truth.

I play 95% on PC, but GTA 5 is a must have, day 1 purchase. I will buy it on console and then when the superior PC version finally hits, I will buy it day 1 there also. GTA 4 was, indeed, the worst of the series, but GTA 5 looks like a super upgraded version of San Andreas, which was by far my favorite GTA game.... and 5 looks like it does everything SA did better and added tons of content also.

It sucks that PC gets a later release, but that is the case... and there is no way in hell I'm waiting to play this thing. Sept. 17th it is!
---
"Even if you go by the cheapest price the game has ever been anywhere, psn+ would still be cheaper by at least 3 fold". DemonDog on psn+ vs. Steam
#13YoungAdultLinkPosted 8/23/2013 5:01:42 PM
Ignore it. I did it for the past 2 years, with the Halo games and Resistance 3. It's not particularly hard. I even waited this long to get Skull Girls.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#14ClouddxPosted 8/23/2013 5:04:49 PM(edited)
Take so much xanax you forget about it =P, then take some more when you start to remember.

It's called a roofie cycle.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#15ValrosenPosted 8/23/2013 10:14:24 PM
Borrow a friend's console after he beats the game