This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I restrain myself during GTA V's release week for consoles?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do I restrain myself during GTA V's release week for consoles?
3 years ago#11
Get a game that will keep you busy from now till GTA5 is released on PC. So you need a game that will take you about 2 years.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/somonah/
3 years ago#12
KidInTheHall posted...
KURRUPTOR posted...
Just think back to how boring GTAIV was.

And then remember how amazing that GTA V trailer looks. I've already got a PS3 and 360, my order is already in place. Come on Sept. 17th!

Truth.

I play 95% on PC, but GTA 5 is a must have, day 1 purchase. I will buy it on console and then when the superior PC version finally hits, I will buy it day 1 there also. GTA 4 was, indeed, the worst of the series, but GTA 5 looks like a super upgraded version of San Andreas, which was by far my favorite GTA game.... and 5 looks like it does everything SA did better and added tons of content also.

It sucks that PC gets a later release, but that is the case... and there is no way in hell I'm waiting to play this thing. Sept. 17th it is!
"Even if you go by the cheapest price the game has ever been anywhere, psn+ would still be cheaper by at least 3 fold". DemonDog on psn+ vs. Steam
3 years ago#13
Ignore it. I did it for the past 2 years, with the Halo games and Resistance 3. It's not particularly hard. I even waited this long to get Skull Girls.
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
3 years ago#14
Take so much xanax you forget about it =P, then take some more when you start to remember.

It's called a roofie cycle.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
3 years ago#15
Borrow a friend's console after he beats the game
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do I restrain myself during GTA V's release week for consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived