This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Titanfall looks AMAZING..wow

#11TimePharaohPosted 8/23/2013 6:25:42 PM
Trance_Fan posted...
Nicodimus posted...
How does it look AMAZING?
It looks just like every other modern FPS. The only real difference is the mechs.
It looks fine, but AMAZING is really just hyperbole unless you haven't played an FPS in 10 years.

the graphhics are amazing and the game is programmed with 60fps in mind so it's ultra smooth and will easily hit 120fps on pc

So you mean like every other FPS?
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#12Mudkip57Posted 8/23/2013 6:31:04 PM
Eh. Not feeling it. But I don't particularly care for BF3 or CoD so perhaps I'm not the target audience
#13RequiemPosted 8/23/2013 6:33:00 PM
Too bad it doesn't come with an epic single player mode / storyline.
Maybe I'll consider it if that's ever added as a DLC or whatever.
---
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex
#14Trance_Fan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 6:33:08 PM
lol..any fps is gonna look the same or play the same it's all about being in a world and shooting with a gun in a first person perspective, everything has been done but respawn has managed to do something no one has really done yet

theirs a reason why ea jumped to publish this game faster than anyone else..this game is gonna be massive potential

the gameplay looks more next gen than anything else i've seen within the 8 years of this gen
---
i think it's nice
#15Fade2black001Posted 8/23/2013 6:43:40 PM
I do not see the big deal about this. Its just another generic shooter with mechs... Nothing impressive. Its also made by EA which means they will screw SOMETHING up. The graphics arent anything be impressed with either. So whats so great about this?
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#16NotQuiteAFreakPosted 8/23/2013 6:44:11 PM
Trance_Fan posted...
lol..any fps is gonna look the same or play the same it's all about being in a world and shooting with a gun in a first person perspective, everything has been done but respawn has managed to do something no one has really done yet

Everything hasn't been done. What about a FPS about funky black robots with afros that just like to boogie on down, however the greaser vampires of the 50s have risen up and declared war, so they must duke it out on an epic quest to save the funky robot ladies?

theirs a reason why ea jumped to publish this game faster than anyone else..this game is gonna be massive potential

Because EA are greedy buggers who'll leech onto anything as long as it has the possibility of making a buck? Not because they see it as innovating.

the gameplay looks more next gen than anything else i've seen within the 8 years of this gen

I literally spewed out the coke I drinking out. It looks fine, hell it looks good. Next gen and ground breaking? Nope.
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010
#17TimePharaohPosted 8/23/2013 6:48:28 PM
Trance_Fan posted...

So is it the gameplay or graphics? Because someone says the gameplay doesn't look special, you say it's the graphics, someone says the graphics don't look special, you say the gameplay...
---
#18DiviDudePosted 8/23/2013 7:07:36 PM
Come on, let the guy enjoy his hype. So cynical!
#19TimePharaohPosted 8/23/2013 7:10:32 PM
DiviDude posted...

Why? He can't even explain why he's hyped.

"It looks amazing"
"the gameplay looks next gen"
"the game is programmed with 60fps"

What is any of this supposed to mean?
---
#20Trance_Fan(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 7:18:57 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
DiviDude posted...

Why? He can't even explain why he's hyped.

"It looks amazing"
"the gameplay looks next gen"
"the game is programmed with 60fps"

What is any of this supposed to mean?

LOL.i was answering you robots and even then you cant understand..go watch the video and if that doesn't look good then LMFAO
---
i think it's nice