This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How often do you buying games?

#11Incendia_IntusPosted 8/23/2013 10:42:37 PM
Maybe once or twice a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less... I don't have a definitive answer.
---
GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz| Phantek PH-TC14PE| EVGA GTX 580 | G.SKILL Sniper 8GB | OCZ Vertex 2 40GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB | HAF 912 | HX750 750W
#12futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 10:42:49 PM
cody4783 posted...
You mean you leave your domain and go out in public just to acquire new games? And you do this multiple times per WEEK?

TimePharaoh posted...
idonteven

Yes...
#13futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 2:13:32 AM
DerPancake posted...
Whats the point of leaving your house. Its less safe outside, someone can gun you down, kidnap you, steal your money/clothes...thats why I prefer to use Amazon to buy all my goods and groceries, I buy digital games and craiglist if I want to have a good time (though its a big risk).

Thanks for your info,I should be aware but there are 4 game stores
very near my house and I am only 15 and also new on internet,I don't
know many best sites where they can give me high speed downloads,
I live in Bangladesh,Asia and I can't wait for games and it has
been 3 year since I started playing games,if you see my game collection
you might understand how much I like games and I can't wait for new
games.
#14SlaynPosted 8/24/2013 2:20:02 AM
Do they have better Steam sales in stores?
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#15kill2thisPosted 8/24/2013 2:33:58 AM
Lemur_H posted...
I often buying games all time.

Spat coffee on my K90. thanks.
---
i5 3570k @4.2ghz 120gb OCZ ssd, 2TB Barracuda , Corsair h60, GTX770,8gb Corsair ram, Xonar DG, CM690 ii (white) GS800 P8z77 VLX2
#16RequiemPosted 8/24/2013 2:43:54 AM
DerPancake posted...
Whats the point of leaving your house. Its less safe outside, someone can gun you down, kidnap you, steal your money/clothes...thats why I prefer to use Amazon to buy all my goods and groceries, I buy digital games and craiglist if I want to have a good time (though its a big risk).

Naw, statistically you're more likely to be harmed or killed in your own home.
---
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex
#17futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 2:44:32 AM
Slayn posted...
Do they have better Steam sales in stores?

Yes.
#18johnny_payPosted 8/24/2013 2:45:41 AM
DerPancake posted...

thats just as dangerous, the delivery guy could kill you and take your stuff, our he could have some sort of disease.
#19futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 2:51:34 AM
johnny_pay posted...
DerPancake posted...

thats just as dangerous, the delivery guy could kill you and take your stuff, our he could have some sort of disease.

He's right.........there are many evil delivery man that can kill me so I will open the door with
a knife in my hand when a delivery man come.
#20maybecallsPosted 8/24/2013 3:09:03 AM
So, which games are your favourites? Are any games banned in Bangladesh?

I just buy ultra-cheap games via digital download. I don't even bother browsing in high street game shops any more.