This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How often do you buying games?

#21claytonbuckleyPosted 8/24/2013 4:40:01 AM
When did Diablo 3 come out? Thats the last time i actually went to a store and bought a game.

If you're going to a store and buying PC games, you're doing it wrong.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/somonah/
#22sauruschamp1Posted 8/24/2013 4:48:11 AM
PC games I just wait till the steam sales and then buy everything. I still go to the shops every so often with a friend on my lunch break at work (more to browse and waste time as well as laugh at the prices). I sometimes grab console exclusives or the odd bargain in town (I bought the starcraft brood war battlechest a couple of months ago lol). In jsut over a year of steam I have accrued 207 games and only spent about $450 so I am doing pretty well (most of that was during my first steam sale where I started to build up my collection) considering it works out to just over $2 per game.
---
Xbox GT: Zarosian SteamID: Zarosio 3DS ID: 1848-2118-1570
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde
#23futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 8:45:02 AM
Today I went to the store and brought Splinter Cell Blacklist,Payday 2 and The Bureau -
XCOM Declassified.The Bureau -XCOM Declassified was awesome and I think I will install
PD2 and SC:Blacklist tomorrow.
#24futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 8:51:09 AM
maybecalls posted...
So, which games are your favourites? Are any games banned in Bangladesh?

I just buy ultra-cheap games via digital download. I don't even bother browsing in high street game shops any more.

Bangladeshi people have low idea on games but,some kids like me has and no game got banned
here and here the price of games on PC are 70 Taka (1 Dollar),PS3 are 140 Taka (2 Dollar) and
on XBOX 360 it is 210 Taka (3 Dollars).
#25futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 9:11:17 AM
maybecalls posted...

I just buy ultra-cheap games via digital download. I don't even bother browsing in high street game shops any more.

If you want to know my favourite game then,check my profile and games are not shipped
in Bangladesh so,people download all old to recent games and copy them into unrewritable
blank disks and sell them so,I don't wait until download is complete instead I go to stores.
#26ATARIJAWAPosted 8/24/2013 9:36:14 AM
I boughted games bi-annually but only if it's a full moon.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
#27ATARIJAWAPosted 8/24/2013 9:36:56 AM
futureops posted...
maybecalls posted...

If you want to know my favourite game then,check my profile and games are not shipped
in Bangladesh so,people download all old to recent games and copy them into unrewritable
blank disks and sell them so,I don't wait until download is complete instead I go to stores.

So you buy pirated software. Lovely.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
#28NicodimusPosted 8/24/2013 9:38:14 AM
Lemur_H posted...
I often buying games all time.

This is the correct response.
---
My movie and gaming room: http://imgur.com/a/IjWr1
My pets: http://imgur.com/a/P9VGU
#29futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 9:42:34 AM
ATARIJAWA posted...
futureops posted...
maybecalls posted...

So you buy pirated software. Lovely.

No,games are downloaded from site you might use to download games and people just copy
and paste the game in blank disk and this is the gaming system in Bangladesh and sometimes
you even don't receive the production code !!! but,Xbox and Playstation's games are shipped.
#30futureops(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 9:46:24 AM
Nicodimus posted...
Lemur_H posted...
I often buying games all time.

This is the correct response.

It was my stupid mistake,accept it,human make mistakes but animals don't...