This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's taken 10 days but it's about to finish...

#11TimePharaohPosted 8/24/2013 12:36:47 AM
DerPancake posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
DerPancake posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Like 90% of what you just downloaded you can't play because they're online expansions

That feel

Its pretty easy to find Vanilla BF3 servers.

Anyway the campaign from what I heard is really short, I haven't even tried it because supposedly its nothing special.

What? He said he can't play online

What I gathered from your post is he can't play because most people online have the expansions, but anyways he got Battlefield 3 from Humble Bundle so he doesn't have the expansions.

No he can't play online because he said he can't play online. And even if you have the vanilla version, you still had to download all the expansions, so 9/10 days of his downloading was for stuff he can't use
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#12Retrowire(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 12:45:49 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
DerPancake posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
DerPancake posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Like 90% of what you just downloaded you can't play because they're online expansions

That feel

Its pretty easy to find Vanilla BF3 servers.

Anyway the campaign from what I heard is really short, I haven't even tried it because supposedly its nothing special.

What? He said he can't play online

What I gathered from your post is he can't play because most people online have the expansions, but anyways he got Battlefield 3 from Humble Bundle so he doesn't have the expansions.

No he can't play online because he said he can't play online. And even if you have the vanilla version, you still had to download all the expansions, so 9/10 days of his downloading was for stuff he can't use

But I'm just playing single player for now. So no worries.
---
Not changing this sig until Flipnote3D is released in NA. Started August/12/13